Hunter's injury

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Hunter's injury

Post by fiestavike »

He probably strained something while working out/lifting weights. Hopefully nothing too bad.

Anybody else feel like this vikings regime does a much better job controlling outgoing information than past vikings regimes?
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by CharVike »

fiestavike wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:30 pm He probably strained something while working out/lifting weights. Hopefully nothing too bad.

Anybody else feel like this vikings regime does a much better job controlling outgoing information than past vikings regimes?
What outgoing information is that. If you provide nothing it's easy to control. My gut tells me Hunter is done for the year. Zim called it a tweak. IMO a tweak you miss a few practices. He hasn't stepped on the field in how long. Nobody even knows what the injury is. That's just the way Zim plays it. He likes to shut out the fans. Makes him look smarter. Ego trip with no skins on the wall.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

StumpHunter wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:08 pm Rick says he could be back after 3 weeks, and I believe him. The "tweak" BS helped keep the price of Ngakoue down, and there isn't a good reason to lie and say he could be back after 3 weeks if it looks like he will be out for the year at this point.
You should not believe anything Rick says since he lied about Harvin and Diggs are not going to be traded
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:05 pm
StumpHunter wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:08 pm Rick says he could be back after 3 weeks, and I believe him. The "tweak" BS helped keep the price of Ngakoue down, and there isn't a good reason to lie and say he could be back after 3 weeks if it looks like he will be out for the year at this point.
You should not believe anything Rick says since he lied about Harvin and Diggs are not going to be traded
He had a reason to lie about those players though.

3 weeks might not be completely truthful, but I think based on that comment it is closer to three weekes than 8 weeks.
VikingsVictorious
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by VikingsVictorious »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:05 pm
A lie is an intent to deceive. He may or may not have lied about either of those. My best guess is no lie was stated. He had no intent to trade either, but when he got trade offers like those it was very difficult to turn them down.