Browns plan to hire Stefanski

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Browns plan to hire Stefanski

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Breaking

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet

Not surprising as he was runner-up last year. I hope they bring Shurmur back. Would he work with Kubiak? I suspect they give it to Kubiak or his son.
Last edited by Maelstrom88 on Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Browns plan to hire Stefanski

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Maelstrom88 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:10 pm Breaking

Not surprising as he was runner-up last year. I hope they bring Shurmur back. Would he work with Kubiak. I suspect they give it to Kubiak or his son.
I think the same. I would say Kubiaks son. I don’t think the old man wants to be in that big of a role anymore
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

Listening to that at the moment. Good luck to him. We will be ok without him. Not heartbreaking news to me.
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Not surprising as he was runner-up last year. I hope they bring Shurmur back. Would he work with Kubiak. I suspect they give it to Kubiak or his son.
I was thinking the same, I am really hoping Vikings would hire Shurmur back, he was a damn good offensive coordinator with Vikings
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Congratulations to Stefanski! Good luck with the Browns!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

:lol: They must have watched yesterday's performance by the Vikings offense and thought "Now THAT looks like Cleveland Browns football!".
Raz
Veteran

Post by Raz »

Won't miss him will be interesting to see his offensive philosophy tho once out of zimmers shadow.
I wish him luck thinking he should have held out for a different team
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Mothman wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:18 pm :lol: They must have watched yesterday's performance by the Vikings offense and thought "Now THAT looks like Cleveland Browns football!".
Well, it could be worse, Browns could have hired McDaniels, I am glad they did not
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Mothman wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:18 pm :lol: They must have watched yesterday's performance by the Vikings offense and thought "Now THAT looks like Cleveland Browns football!".
Yeah I don't really understand all the praise this guy gets. There have been many head scratching decisions by him imo. It's not all on him and the offensive line is definitely an issue but I think we will be fine. I wish the guy the best.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

I just texted my future son in law and told him the news as I know he and my daughter are running a marathon right now. I said Good Luck. And mentioned that probably Stefanski's greatest attribute is that he resembles a young George Clooney. Thats his strength lol
WiscoVike
Waterboy

Post by WiscoVike »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:17 pm

I was thinking the same, I am really hoping Vikings would hire Shurmur back, he was a damn good offensive coordinator with Vikings
Congrats to Kevin. Huge opportunity for him. I agree with the Shurmur comment. I have no issue with bringing him back.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

I could live with that
VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by VikingPaul73 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v):
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

The problem with that is, you now implement the 3rd different offense in 3 years. That’s not an offense cousins played in. I’d rather promote Clint Kubiak and keep some consistency
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

While funny, Browns do have talent on offense, it will be interesting to see how Stefanski will do with Browns, from what I have been reading, Brown fans are not happy with Stefanski