Stefanski Interviewing

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Stefanski Interviewing

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:37 pm
Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Rappaport reported today that the Browns are planning on delaying the process until after today's games, presumably to see the performance of Stefanski and the Niners D Coordinator Saleh.
I do not believe Rapport so if Vikings get blown out, Browns says “Stefanski sucks, Saleh is better, let’s hire him” It is ridiculous
Florio alluded to it also. My future son in law is from close to Cleveland, now is in Columbus, but his dad still lives close. Said today on a few radio reports the said some sources with the Browns said McDaniels interview was very impressive but that the are pretty enamored with Stefanski.
But ya know it's the freakin media. Who know.
My main point is , that like I said, I agree with what King said this past week, and many others have said before. The NFL should change the process and make it open season AFTER the SB. It's not fair to penalize coaching prospects and their teams at such a crucial time because they were successful and were able to advance. It's just total BS to me. Just my opinion
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Rappaport reported today that the Browns are planning on delaying the process until after today's games, presumably to see the performance of Stefanski and the Niners D Coordinator Saleh.
I do not believe Rapport so if Vikings get blown out, Browns says “Stefanski sucks, Saleh is better, let’s hire him” It is ridiculous
Hey man I wasn't trying to imply that the Browns were gonna pick the coach by who won today. My gripe is that they should be afforded the ability to give their full attention to the task at hand for THEIR CURRENT team that's relying on their full attention, not giving half to their game plan and half to trying to impress a team on an interview that did not make the playoffs. That's all I was getting at man. Peace :thumbsup:
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm

Hey man I wasn't trying to imply that the Browns were gonna pick the coach by who won today. My gripe is that they should be afforded the ability to give their full attention to the task at hand for THEIR CURRENT team that's relying on their full attention, not giving half to their game plan and half to trying to impress a team on an interview that did not make the playoffs. That's all I was getting at man. Peace :thumbsup:
I am not talking about you, I am talking about Rapport
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

RandyMoss84 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:08 pm
Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 pm

I am not talking about you, I am talking about Rapport
No problem buddy. We are on the same side. Sorry it's the losing side tonight man.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Cliff wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:43 pm Hes gone. I'm not concerned.

https://fox8.com/2020/01/12/reports-cle ... ead-coach/
Agreed. My future son in law , a hard core Browns fan, is totally bummed out right now. He said another typical Browns move, bring in a guy that's Just Ok.
Dames
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dames »

Bowhunting Viking wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:04 pm
Cliff wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:43 pm Hes gone. I'm not concerned.

https://fox8.com/2020/01/12/reports-cle ... ead-coach/
Agreed. My future son in law , a hard core Browns fan, is totally bummed out right now. He said another typical Browns move, bring in a guy that's Just Ok.
I wish him well. He may be a great HC, even if he had some questionable games this year at OC. He also had some excellent games called too IMO. A lot of people around him say he has HC potential. Who knows. Hopefully we don't regret this, like we did when Tomlin left, but I also don't want him to fail either. Good luck Kevin.

Regarding our offense, it will be interesting to see what we do. Really sucks that we are on to yet another OC though. Sick of the turnover. I suspect Kubiak will be asked.
Damian