Message Board Open "Positions"

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Message Board Open "Positions"

Post by Cliff »

So, my time has grown more and more limited over the years and there are several things that I would like the message board to have that I simply can't do myself for various reasons. I say "position" but it's of course not paid or anything. The site is an expense for me so profit sharing would not be in your interest :D

These are some things I would really like to be doing but I don't have time. If you see anything here you'd be interested in you would get a shiny new color for your name (TBD), title, and the admiration of your fellow message board members for making this a better place.

Content Creators - Actively go out and find content/news about the team that isn't already on the site that you think is interesting. Perhaps even rumors about the team that aren't necessarily substantiated but are interesting.
Spymaster - Go out and find what the other team's fans are saying about the Vikings that week. Make the weekly "Enemy Fan Forum" posts.

If you're interested in lending a hand please either send me a message or post here.

Thanks!