Lets go to commercial

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

WallytheVike
Practice Squad

Lets go to commercial

Post by WallytheVike »

Instead of adding instant replay for pass interference why don't they hire guys that can keep up with the game and make sure they're trained properly? The final straw that broke the camels back was the no call that cost New Orleans a game. The play happened right in front of the ref. He was about 10 feet away standing right there looking at the play but for some reason he didn't throw a flag and now we have to put up with more delays and commercials. They said that all the coaches were in favor of using replay on pass interference but I think some of them voted yes because they didn't want to be the coach that stuck his neck out. I have a hard time believing Zimmer was all in on this. I think they call that peer pressure. This change isn't going to make the game more interesting unless all you want to see is TD's and field goals. Personally I like it when the defense stops an offense once in a while. I see this change as a win for offenses and of course the defense takes another hit.