US Bank Stadium Sports Bar?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

US Bank Stadium Sports Bar?

Post by akvikingsfan »

As I stated in one of the other threads, I'm going to the game this weekend. A couple of my in-laws are coming as well. But they are Patriots fans. Their game is on earlier in the day. Does anyone know if theres a sports bar in the Bank that would show the other games, prior to the Vikings kickoff? If not, in the alternative, is there a sports bar super close to the stadium that wouldn't be super packed?
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: US Bank Stadium Sports Bar?

Post by 720pete »

6 hours of buying food and drinks at U.S. Bank Stadium prices sounds expensive. Might be best to find somewhere nearby.
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

I don't think they open the stadium up that early before kickoff, but I could be wrong.
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

The stadium itself does not open until ~2 hours before kickoff.
There is a small building outside call the Viking Longhouse (if I remember correctly) which opens a lot earlier. I'm not 100% sure but I think they have TVs in there and show other games.

You also have the bar Eric the Red just next door to the stadium. Can't remember if they have TVs, but I think they did.