Miami vs. Minnesota...who WINS?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Miami vs. Minnesota...who WINS?

Post by VikingPaul73 »

Vikes win 23-13
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Vikings win big, 27 - 10, and dominate the TOP battle. Cousins only attempts 19 passes.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

I don't think they will win another game this season.. Hope I'm wrong, but I see little to no heart in most of the players on the field. They don't believe they can win
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Vikes win 75-2

With the only/main problems being taken care of with the firing of Deflip, the SB is the limit this year. Error free football woohoo. The Oline will learn to pass protect and block for Cook and Murray to get 150 yards each, just on the ground. Zimmer will call a timeout or 2 if needed if the clock runs down to zero. The refs will now only cal penalties on teams that dont have horns on their room. Cant wait. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:11 am Vikes win 75-2

With the only/main problems being taken care of with the firing of Deflip, the SB is the limit this year. Error free football woohoo. The Oline will learn to pass protect and block for Cook and Murray to get 150 yards each, just on the ground. Zimmer will call a timeout or 2 if needed if the clock runs down to zero. The refs will now only cal penalties on teams that dont have horns on their room. Cant wait. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
This is preposterous. The Vikings will not give up a safety.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

Cliff wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:15 am
Dmizzle0 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:52 am If OL can block we win.
That's basically as good as saying we'll lose, isn't it? lol
Dam you're right I guess I was still bitter about the OL. I guess if Cousins can get the ball to the playmakers hands alot quicker.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:42 pm Since Miami is a Winning team, they will win. Cousins cant win those games and Zimmer cant coach them.
Then I guess it’s time to not like the Vikings anymore
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

I say you see a huge change in the balance of this offense today. Cook goes for over 100. Cousins picks them apart. Defense plays solid. 31-10 Vikes.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:57 am I say you see a huge change in the balance of this offense today. Cook goes for over 100. Cousins picks them apart. Defense plays solid. 31-10 Vikes.
I think you'll see an effort to run the ball early and a return to the pass when that continues to not work.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Cliff wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:57 am I say you see a huge change in the balance of this offense today. Cook goes for over 100. Cousins picks them apart. Defense plays solid. 31-10 Vikes.
I think you'll see an effort to run the ball early and a return to the pass when that continues to not work.
Again, it’s not that it wasn’t working. It wasn’t being used. Cook is averaging 4.8 yards in the last two games on the road. How is that not working? Flip didn’t wanna do it. That was the problem. Zim wants to pound it and stefanski knows that. So I’m guess that’s what stefanski is going to do . This OL can run block good enough to get these backs going. They just haven’t committed to it all year
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 am

Again, it’s not that it wasn’t working. It wasn’t being used. Cook is averaging 4.8 yards in the last two games on the road. How is that not working? Flip didn’t wanna do it. That was the problem. Zim wants to pound it and stefanski knows that. So I’m guess that’s what stefanski is going to do . This OL can run block good enough to get these backs going. They just haven’t committed to it all year
OH MY GOD.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

I agree with pretty much everyone. On paper were probably better but were not playing the way we should. I think Miami covers the -7 but i think we win 24-23 only because were at home.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

David Morgan is back today. That will go a long ways helping us getting a win today.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:52 am

This oline isnt good enough to get enough out of the running game running 25 plus times a game imo. All is takes is one negative run and its almost an instant 3 and out, even when there is no gain on a first down run also results in us going 3 and out 90% of the time. Gut feeling tells me cooks put the ball on the ground at a bad time in the game
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

We're gonna run the ball effectively, protect the QB and whip the Dolphins on both sides of the line of scrimmage. :govikes:
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida