Who was the last Vikings OL to make the Pro Bowl?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purplepain2018
Backup

Who was the last Vikings OL to make the Pro Bowl?

Post by Purplepain2018 »

I know our OL has been horrible this year so that got me to thinking who was the last Vikings OL to make the Pro Bowl? I can remember when Dennis Green was head coach we had some really good offensive lines. Starting from left to right we had Todd Steussie, Randall McDaniel, Jeff Christy, David Dixon and Korey Stringer. Out of that group McDaniel, Christy and Stringer all made the Pro Bowl. If anyone can remember please name the player and the year the last Minnesota Vikings OL made the Pro Bowl.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Who was the last Vikings OL to make the Pro Bowl?

Post by Texas Vike »

Purplepain2018 wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:47 pm I know our OL has been horrible this year so that got me to thinking who was the last Vikings OL to make the Pro Bowl? I can remember when Dennis Green was head coach we had some really good offensive lines. Starting from left to right we had Todd Steussie, Randall McDaniel, Jeff Christy, David Dixon and Korey Stringer. Out of that group McDaniel, Christy and Stringer all made the Pro Bowl. If anyone can remember please name the player and the year the last Minnesota Vikings OL made the Pro Bowl.
Matt Kalil, 2013, his rookie year. He replaced a Redskins player who was injured.
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by 720pete »

Kalil 2012. McKinnie and Hutchinson 2009.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... ineups.htm
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Wasnt hutchinson or mckinnie all pro while with the vikings?