Report: Pat Elflein off PUP list, not expected to play Week One

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Report: Pat Elflein off PUP list, not expected to play Week One

Post by Cliff »

Center Pat Elflein has spent the entire summer on the physically unable to perform list, but he will not remain on it into the regular season.
Read more
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Report: Pat Elflein off PUP list, not expected to play Week One

Post by fiestavike »

Cliff wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:23 am Read more
I guess its hard to maintain NFL strength when you are simultaneously recovering from an ankle and a shoulder injury. Elflein already wasn't the biggest guy.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
MikethePurple
Veteran

Post by MikethePurple »

fiestavike wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:15 pm I guess its hard to maintain NFL strength when you are simultaneously recovering from an ankle and a shoulder injury. Elflein already wasn't the biggest guy.
That's been my biggest concern with Elflein's injuries. I'm worried that he won't physically get up to speed for quite some time which could cause some issues. They reported he hadn't been able to work out during a significant time of the recovery process from these injuries.
YikesVikes
All Pro Elite Player

Post by YikesVikes »

Man this 53 is confusing. Edison gone? I thought he played well in the pre-season.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

YikesVikes wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:06 pm Man this 53 is confusing. Edison gone? I thought he played well in the pre-season.
I wonder if they have a deal almlost made? Or maybe the guy from the Giants is ready?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018