Viking Car Horn

Run into some old friends from another group or board? Want to do a little schmoozing, talk over old times? Or just some off topic stuff, then this is the place.

Moderator: Moderators

sn95gt50
Waterboy

Viking Car Horn

Post by sn95gt50 »

Looking for either an electric (12V) or air horn that sounds like a Viking horn on my Jeep. Figured it would go perfect with my RAGNAR vanity plates.

Any ideas? When I google all I get is a company named Viking that sells regular horns.

SKOL,
John
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Viking Car Horn

Post by Cliff »

sn95gt50 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:36 pm Looking for either an electric (12V) or air horn that sounds like a Viking horn on my Jeep. Figured it would go perfect with my RAGNAR vanity plates.

Any ideas? When I google all I get is a company named Viking that sells regular horns.

SKOL,
John
Have you considered just getting a sample of the sound from the stadium and playing it over a speaker?
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

P.S. Welcome to the board! :welcome
sn95gt50
Waterboy

Post by sn95gt50 »

I did give that some thought, but, I wanted it very simple and compact. This will be in a 2005 Jeep Wrangler and space is at a premium so the idea of the speaker and an amp for it wan't ideal, unless someone makes something like that.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
John