Wow at the new layout

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Wow at the new layout

Post by PacificNorseWest »

I thought I was in the wrong place at first. Haven't logged on since the Eagles loss. Finally coming out of football depression and ready to go through it all over again. It's hard being an incurable optimist, but who am I tellin'?

They usually say new uniforms often lead to a Championship. Leave it to the Vikings to not come through on that, but maybe this new layout was the key. Here's to the luck of the layout! :beerock:

:govikes:

P.S. Feedback on the the new appearance...I like it a lot. Well done. We look like pro's over here now.
Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Wow at the new layout

Post by Cliff »

Thanks, that means a lot. I spent a lot of time tweaking things and updating the layout. There was also a bunch of server side stuff to fix up too.

It's nice to see that people like it!

Hopefully you're right! If the new layout leads to a superbowl victory I fully intend to be given a ring.
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Re: Wow at the new layout

Post by PacificNorseWest »

Yeah, Cliff, I love it. Easy to use and it looks clean. I'll always remember the black screen w/ purple font, but this is just...so clean. Thank you.