Bradford to sign with the Arizona Cardinals

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Laserman
Hall of Famer

Re: Bradford to sign with the Arizona Cardinals

Post by Laserman »

I Liked Bradford. Damn good arm and feel for the passing game, piss poor knees. Poor deal by the cards, he won't last 3 games
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Now that Bradford's knee was scoped & cleaned maybe he will get a good year out of it.
That would be our luck.

J.R.
@JReidDraftScout
57m
MIN 2019 Expected Comp. Picks: • Bradford/Cousins: Cancel out • Keenum: 3rd-Rounder • Bridgewater: 5th or 6th-Rounder

My thoughts: We could also get 4/5 for McKinnion depending what we do in FA.
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:Interesting deal.

The Cardinals signed another veteran quarterback a few years back who had a lot of talent but couldn't stay on the field. A fellow by the name of Kurt Warner.

Of course, Warner had already been to two Super Bowls and won one. So don't fit Bradford for a tan jacket just yet.
He actually didn't miss too many games as a cardinal. Not that I recall anyways, I live in arizona. Most of his issue was not playing early and he got benched once. His last year he was injury riddled though. And he did take the cardinals to a super bowl where they were robbed blind
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I don't think the Cardinals will do much
the Rams should own that division for
a while. Seattle is going backwards and
SF has been moving back into a winning
team.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Rock45
Rookie

Post by Rock45 »

Boon wrote:

The Cardinals signed another veteran quarterback a few years back who had a lot of talent but couldn't stay on the field. A fellow by the name of Kurt Warner.

Of course, Warner had already been to two Super Bowls and won one. So don't fit Bradford for a tan jacket just yet.
He actually didn't miss too many games as a cardinal. Not that I recall anyways, I live in arizona. Most of his issue was not playing early and he got benched once. His last year he was injury riddled though. And he did take the cardinals to a super bowl where they were robbed blind
Yep. Kurt took the cards to a superbowl and had some good years there. 3 super bowl appearances, 1 victory, Hall of Famer.
Rock45
Rookie

Post by Rock45 »

halfgiz wrote:Now that Bradford's knee was scoped & cleaned maybe he will get a good year out of it.
That would be our luck.

J.R.
@JReidDraftScout
57m
MIN 2019 Expected Comp. Picks: • Bradford/Cousins: Cancel out • Keenum: 3rd-Rounder • Bridgewater: 5th or 6th-Rounder

My thoughts: We could also get 4/5 for McKinnion depending what we do in FA.
this....
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Boon wrote:

Yes, he played at a HOF level with the Cardinals, without a doubt.

I'm talking about his time with the Giants. His career in New York was injury-riddled, and most people thought he was finished. That's the point I was making. The Cardinals took a chance on a guy who seemingly couldn't stay on the field, and he turned out just fine.

In a way, the same happened with Carson Palmer.

Perhaps it will work out again with Bradford.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

ProFootballTalk
@ProFootballTalk
52m
Cardinals announce Sam Bradford passed physical bit.ly/2FMTPci
View summary ·

Darren Urban
@Cardschatter
2h
Bradford on his knee: "In my mind, it’s really not an issue. I think everyone outside of this building is probably worried about it." Said it's felt good since Nov.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Bradford on his knee: "In my mind, it’s really not an issue. I think everyone outside of this building is probably worried about it." Said it's felt good since Nov.
What about in your knee tho? :(