Most hated teams?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Most hated teams?

Post by Cliff »

Cliff wrote:I don't think I have it in me to "hate" a team at this point. There are games wherein I want the Vikings to win more than others because of the rivalry (NFC North Teams, NO, ATL, PHI). I guess it's partly because the players and coaches tend to shuffle around so much it's hard to focus that kind of energy on one team.
I take this back after the way Philly fans treated people. The Eagles are now probably my least favorite team. Players on a given team will come and go but the fans will stay for a lifetime. By that standard the decision is easy.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

All I can say in this moment is that I cannot believe I'm watching Nick Foles singing along with America the Beautiful at the Super Bowl. In our house. As the starting quarterback.

NICK FOLES.

I want to hurl. Where's the Jack Daniels?
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

Who's your most hated teams OP?
germannorseman
Backup

Post by germannorseman »

1. New Orleans hands down #1 hate that team. Bountygate and the NFL screwing us over.

2. Pittsburgh. Hated since the 70s. The team that always got the bounces.

3. Atlanta. Nuff said.

4. Philadelphia because if their scummy fans.

5. NY Giants cause it feels like they always have our number when it counted. (Its just how it feels)

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
tzinc
Backup

Post by tzinc »

Cowboys
vikes52
Waterboy

Post by vikes52 »

Steelers, Packers, Pats.
Slick Rick
Transition Player

Post by Slick Rick »

I don't hate very many sports teams, but the Packers are one of them. I think the only other team in sports I hate on the same level is the Yankees, and to a lesser extent the Lakers.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Packers. No explanation necessary.
Saints. Because of their coach.
Steelers. Because of their QB and coach.

I don't mind the Eagles. I always thought they had the 3rd best looking helmet in the NFL. just don't like their fan base.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

1) Packers......need I go into details?
2) Saints.....cant stand Payton or the mindset he brings....very unprofessional
3) Seahawks......loudmouth players and fanbase.....Carrol is very much like Payton
4) Steelers.....fanbase feels entitled, Rape-less-burger, Coach that trips, RB wants to own the world, Brown is 1st class tho
5) Eagles.....worst fanbase, some players not far behind
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

autobon7 wrote: 4) Steelers.....fanbase feels entitled, Rape-less-burger, Coach that trips, RB wants to own the world, Brown is 1st class tho
I dunno about Brown. If you take into account the amount of times he and his partner have had police called in, that raises major red flags. Other than the rape allegation though, Big Ben has been known to be a major scumbag around people and pubs.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Rhodes Closed wrote:
autobon7 wrote: 4) Steelers.....fanbase feels entitled, Rape-less-burger, Coach that trips, RB wants to own the world, Brown is 1st class tho
I dunno about Brown. If you take into account the amount of times he and his partner have had police called in, that raises major red flags. Other than the rape allegation though, Big Ben has been known to be a major scumbag around people and pubs.
I agree about Brown. Great receiver, not a great, or imho, even a good human being. Gimmie Thelein or Diggs anyday on a personal level.
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

S197 wrote:In no particular order:

1) Packers
2) Packers
3) Packers
LOL... you forgot the Packers. :smilevike:
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by 720pete »

Slick Rick wrote:I don't hate very many sports teams, but the Packers are one of them. I think the only other team in sports I hate on the same level is the Yankees, and to a lesser extent the Lakers.
Man the Lakers and Yankees sure had our numbers in the early 2000s. T'wolves could never get past the Lakers in the playoffs, nor could the Twins get past the Yankees.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

720pete wrote:
Slick Rick wrote:I don't hate very many sports teams, but the Packers are one of them. I think the only other team in sports I hate on the same level is the Yankees, and to a lesser extent the Lakers.
Man the Lakers and Yankees sure had our numbers in the early 2000s. T'wolves could never get past the Lakers in the playoffs, nor could the Twins get past the Yankees.
Twins still can't.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Demarates
Backup

Post by Demarates »

1) Steelers : Fat rapist Ben and that tool Tomlin... :nono:

2) Broncos : I never could stand Peyton Manning's smug face.

3) Giants : Peyton's retarded brother and that arrogant thug OBJ, hard not to hate them even without taking into account their fan base.

Didn't make the cut : Eagles, Saints and the Washington Foreskins.
Tene Quod Bene