All we ever do is talk about next year

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Re: All we ever do is talk about next year

Post by allday1991 »

To say a team o's nothing to there fan base is the most ridiculous thing I've heard here for awhile. Millions upon million of "fans" money spent yet they don't o it to us to win? They just get to make millions of dollars and never have to produce anything for there fan base? :wallbang: :wallbang: . I don't know why people are so locked to the idea that this is my franchise. If the Wilfs came out tomorrow and said we no longer care about winning would you still cheer for the Vikings cause there your team? Come on.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Slick Rick
Transition Player

Post by Slick Rick »

It'll be worth it when we win it. At least we aren't the Browns who haven't won a single game since, like, the 90s or something.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

Win the Super Bowl and on Feb 5th we would be talking about next year.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

we've been talking about next year hence the reason you are on this thread.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Aside from when the season is happening that's the main thing we do here, yeah. Even if we won the super bowl that's what we'd be doing ... just a week later.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Cliff wrote:Aside from when the season is happening that's the main thing we do here, yeah. Even if we won the super bowl that's what we'd be doing ... just a week later.
Touche!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Vikes Guy
Waterboy

Post by Vikes Guy »

Very long suffering Canadian Viking fan here and it's a total bugger to win in the NFL. One reason I'm lucky to also be a Toronto Argonaut fan. We've gone through some very lean years being the oldest pro sports team in North America being est in 1873 but we still only have 17 Championships in a league with nine teams right now. Championships are very difficult to win.
Some teams and cities seen to have horseshoes up their rumps and just look at this crazy run by New England who were just horrible when I was young.
Nothing better then having your team win a Championship like my Toronto Argonauts so please Vikings get it together. 48 years as a fan is way too long to wait. Win or lose I'm a Viking fan for LIFE.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

trust me every fan here who has been following the Vikings for 20 or more years has been where you are. We've all felt your pain many, many, many times. Once the Vikings get into your blood there is nothing you can do about it. You couldn't change teams if you tried. Suck it up, breathe in, them out, breathe in, then out. The time is coming for all of us to get paid big time.