Hello. Eagles fan here.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

EagleRob
Practice Squad

Re: Hello. Eagles fan here.

Post by EagleRob »

@Cliff - best believe I could care less if its 10, or 10,000 Vikings fans present today. That place is going to be a mad house, it really won't matter. My organizational advisor from college was Vikings fan. Sported his purple proudly... never had a problem. This one day... I'm concerned about him so much, i'm thinking about PM him through FB. This is a safety issue... nothing more.

@ Mosscarter - you are entitled to your opinion, I'm not going to change your mind 2 hours before the game. All we need him to be today is a game manager.

I'd like to respond to a couple more folks on here, but I've got some running around to do, so I'll end it with this...

I take my hat off to you guys for treating me respectfully on here. I apologize for Mawby, but again, I'm doubting he was even an Eagle fan. THere's only 1 reason why you'll hear from me again. That's if we lose. I'll give you guys props and politely excuse myself. If we win, then there's no reason to come back. I'm not a gloater...

Here's to a good game, no injuries since the winner has to be as full of strength as possible to take on the AFC rep.

Piece out! :rock:
When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like discrimination.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

EagleRob wrote:@Cliff - best believe I could care less if its 10, or 10,000 Vikings fans present today. That place is going to be a mad house, it really won't matter. My organizational advisor from college was Vikings fan. Sported his purple proudly... never had a problem. This one day... I'm concerned about him so much, i'm thinking about PM him through FB. This is a safety issue... nothing more.

@ Mosscarter - you are entitled to your opinion, I'm not going to change your mind 2 hours before the game. All we need him to be today is a game manager.

I'd like to respond to a couple more folks on here, but I've got some running around to do, so I'll end it with this...

I take my hat off to you guys for treating me respectfully on here. I apologize for Mawby, but again, I'm doubting he was even an Eagle fan. THere's only 1 reason why you'll hear from me again. That's if we lose. I'll give you guys props and politely excuse myself. If we win, then there's no reason to come back. I'm not a gloater...

Here's to a good game, no injuries since the winner has to be as full of strength as possible to take on the AFC rep.

Piece out! :rock:
Good luck in the SB.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

Texas Vike wrote: Good luck in the SB.
I second that. If Foles can repeat that performance the Eagles will be hoisting the Lombardi.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

VikingLord wrote:
I second that. If Foles can repeat that performance the Eagles will be hoisting the Lombardi.
Lol Patroits defence isnt that bad, and the Coach knows how to game plan, it wasnt foles, they will get slaughtered.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Purple Reign
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Purple Reign »

allday1991 wrote:
VikingLord wrote:
Lol Patroits defence isnt that bad, and the Coach knows how to game plan, it wasnt foles, they will get slaughtered.
I don't get that. Weren't you and others saying that we had such a superior defense that Foles wouldn't be able to do anything against us? Look what happened. Sounds like sour grapes to me. Personally I'll be rooting for the Eagles, getting a little tired of having the Patriots win all the time.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

allday1991 wrote: Lol Patroits defence isnt that bad, and the Coach knows how to game plan, it wasnt foles, they will get slaughtered.
Sure, the Patriots can probably play better on defense than the Vikings did against the Eagles, but Foles was on another level entirely during long stretches of that game. Brady has performed on that level at times too. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if the defense is just good, but the QB is perfect, the QB is going to carry the day. The Vikings defense was god-awful and met up with a QB in Foles that played perfect. The result speaks for itself. Let's say the Pats defense is better, or even much better. It still might not matter at the end of the game if Foles plays perfect again.

Not saying he is going to do that (I personally believe he won't. Like EVER play that well again), but if I'm wrong then Brady is going to have to be equally perfect. Could be a really exciting contest if both QBs show up and play at that same level. If only one does, it will likely be a blowout, albeit probably not as drastic a demolition as the Vikings defense suffered.
Vikes Guy
Waterboy

Post by Vikes Guy »

New England is New England and Brady is Brady so they'll win. Eagles looked like world beaters against a Viking team that played with little emotion and looked like their Super Bowl win happened the week before.

Got to hand it to the Eagles fan who posted because he was bang on.
Nothing better then having your team win a Championship like my Toronto Argonauts so please Vikings get it together. 48 years as a fan is way too long to wait. Win or lose I'm a Viking fan for LIFE.