Congratulation from Saints Fan

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Fahad
Waterboy

Congratulation from Saints Fan

Post by Fahad »

I would like to say congratulations on great win and I wish you all the best. I am not mad or feeling bad about our loss. We are a young team and we will come stronger next year. We will learn and improve.
I wish you guys good luck in the playoffs, you guys have great defense.
Well deserved win, enjoy these moments and to all Viking fans: I wish you well.

Good Luck
S197
Fenrir

Re: Congratulation from Saints Fan

Post by S197 »

Thanks for the well wishes. It was certain a game for the ages! I think teams like the Saints, Vikings, and Rams are pretty well set up to be the next generation of top tier teams.
Fahad
Waterboy

Post by Fahad »

S197 wrote:Thanks for the well wishes. It was certain a game for the ages! I think teams like the Saints, Vikings, and Rams are pretty well set up to be the next generation of top tier teams.
I totally agree on that.
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Fahad wrote:I would like to say congratulations on great win and I wish you all the best. I am not mad or feeling bad about our loss. We are a young team and we will come stronger next year. We will learn and improve.
I wish you guys good luck in the playoffs, you guys have great defense.
Well deserved win, enjoy these moments and to all Viking fans: I wish you well.

Good Luck
Thanks for the well wishes. I believe that New Orleans fans are some of the greatest in the league. Win or lose. Loved how you guys showed up for your team as they returned from the game.
CrunkDat
Practice Squad

Post by CrunkDat »

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

CrunkDat wrote:Image
That's pretty cool. I feel bad for him for sure.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
cgrimm76
Waterboy

Post by cgrimm76 »

Only thing Marcus did wrong on that play was dropped his head. He was tryin to make a tackle to keep him in bounds but he missed cause he dropped his head. Now the real question is I never seen such a boneheaded defensive call my entire life. Why they not play prevent defense sure better me.