Divisional Round: Vikings vs Saints Pre-Game Discussion

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Divisional Round: Vikings vs Saints Pre-Game Discussion

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Husker Vike wrote: Well said!,My son and I are going to the game today and when we got up this morning he said" today is our day",I believe it is!!!
Cool! Enjoy your time today with your son no matter the outcome of the game. Go Vikings!
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

Raptorman wrote:Here's one question no one has asked the talking heads on the "coaching" aspect. How well would the Saints have done had Brees been out most of the year and they had to play their backup, Daniel Chase? Ever hear of him? Yeah, me neither.
Maybe because his name is Chase Daniel. Played college ball at Missouri (knew it was somewhere in the Big 12 - had to look it up). But your point is valid.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

John_Viveiros wrote: Maybe because his name is Chase Daniel. Played college ball at Missouri (knew it was somewhere in the Big 12 - had to look it up). But your point is valid.
Chase came out of college the same time as UH Colt Brennan. They were both Heisman finalists I believe and both started their careers in Washington. Didn't know he was still in the league.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

Mothman wrote:Well, today is the day, fellow Vikings fans. I am READY for this game and I love the Vikes chances to advance and play the Eagles next week. I don't expect today's game to be easy at all but the Vikes are well-equipped to win if they play their best football. Enjoy the game!

:govikes:
And If the Vikes beat the Eagles, they'll be coming back home not only for the Superbowl but one big Ol' homecoming game!!!
BRING IT HOME!!!
From the Fjords of ValHalla
mossbutt
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mossbutt »

Well "raise my rent". Yeeeehaaaaa
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Destiny