If Teddy Bridgewater was put in at QB week 2, he would...

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

If Teddy Bridgewater was 100% healthy and put in as starting QB week 2 rather than Case Keenum...

Teddy would have played better than Case Keenum thus far and the Vikings might have more wins than they do right now
17%
Teddy would have played below Case Keenum's level thus far and the Vikings might have fewer wins that they do right now
50%
Teddy would have played at a similar level to Case Keenum thus far and the Vikings would have a similar number of wins
19%
Comedy option
14%

Total votes: 36

jackal
Strong Safety

Re: If Teddy Bridgewater was put in at QB week 2, he would..

Post by jackal »

I like Teddy but he never played as consistent as Case
has and had time to do it.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Demarates
Backup

Post by Demarates »

Laserman wrote:It's his team now, Get used to it
:thumbsup:
Tene Quod Bene
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Laserman wrote:Case will be the starting QB next year too. It's his team now, Get used to it
We are a long ways from that. Hopefully, even if we dont make/win the SB, Rick and the owners agree to a 3-5 year contract with Case. I dont think Teddy could come in and out play Case, and I dont want us to waste time with Sam. He's just a walking time bomb. I dont know what Teddy would cost to keep too, but he would be a nice backup. Case is going to demand a big salary, because he can. A lot of teams looking for a good QB would sign him in a heartbeat.
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

Since this seems to be morphing into a thread about Viking QBS and not just Teddy, allow me to add that I am intrigued with Sloter and look forward to what he may add to the mix. I hope we keep him around, I believe he has some real potential.
From the Fjords of ValHalla