Enemy Fan Forums - Cincinnati Bengals

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Enemy Fan Forums - Cincinnati Bengals

Post by Cliff »

If you thought the Panthers were gloomy, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Which of course makes me think we'll lose ...

More than anything the fans are talking about who they want as head coach next year. Many are simply looking past the rest of the season to next year and assume this is a loss. They *love* Zimmer and hate that he isn't their head coach.

So far only this one forum is actively talking about the game.

TheBengalsBoard.Com - Kitty cats @ Vikings predictions
My prediction is pain. Vikings win 55-0. After the game Marvin will clap and say that we showed a lot of effort
I'mma say, 42-10 Vikes.....assuming Mixon and Burfict are back.
Vikings O line is in disarray.

Vikings 24
Bengals 17
Mike Zimmer distracts these soft kittens with a piece of string on the sidelines while his Viking warriors charge and put us out of our misery early. Vikes cruise to a 38-10 win and don’t even break a sweat....Bengals fans everywhere are reminded (yet again) how stupid our owner is for not hiring Zim and ditching Marvin years ago.
Pain

I think this team has checked out to the point there's no coming back from. It will again be painful to watch.

Zimmer will be nice and call off the dogs but still

Vikings 31
Bengals 13
We Find our Groove and we beat them candidly.
An encore performance of yesterday complete with 2nd half adjustments...I'm very surprised Andy hasn't been seriously injured behind this line of vaginal defects.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Re: Enemy Fan Forums - Cincinnati Bengals

Post by Just Me »

We Find our Groove and we beat them candidly.
:point:

"Winning candidly" Is that when you shake hands after the game you say, "You guys suck!" :rofl:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

My prediction is pain. Vikings win 55-0
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
bauce
Rookie

Post by bauce »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's all? Well, Zimmer is a classy guy, so he won't run up the score (that much).
There are only two seasons that exists: football season and waiting for football season.
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

bauce your avatar is awesome.

Dilly Dilly!

Vikings O-Line is a major concern for us. We are all having nightmares at the prospect of repeating what we saw last season. If Elflien and Reiff are back on the field it should be a win for the Vikings. Even without them, we should still be able to get a victory, but it won't be a blow out.

It just feels like the Bengals, sans Mixon only have AJ Green as a legitimate threat and in MIN they face a defense that has the tools to shut him down. The Vikings SHOULD win this game.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
bauce
Rookie

Post by bauce »

mansquatch wrote:bauce your avatar is awesome.

Dilly Dilly!

Vikings O-Line is a major concern for us. We are all having nightmares at the prospect of repeating what we saw last season. If Elflien and Reiff are back on the field it should be a win for the Vikings. Even without them, we should still be able to get a victory, but it won't be a blow out.

It just feels like the Bengals, sans Mixon only have AJ Green as a legitimate threat and in MIN they face a defense that has the tools to shut him down. The Vikings SHOULD win this game.
Thanks!

Zimmer just needs to keep the tempo up because the Bengals defense cannot adjust quick enough. Also, they are susceptible to misdirection plays and will overrun. You should be fine. Marv doesn't seem to care anymore.
There are only two seasons that exists: football season and waiting for football season.
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

I thought Lewis was past his "sell by" date when they blew that game in Lambeau early in the season. They were up 17-0 at half time.
bauce
Rookie

Post by bauce »

mansquatch wrote:I thought Lewis was past his "sell by" date when they blew that game in Lambeau early in the season. They were up 17-0 at half time.
And then the Bengal thing happened - they cruised all the way through the 2nd half. It's how they roll. Ahead or behind, they die in the 2nd half.
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

bauce wrote: And then the Bengal thing happened - they cruised all the way through the 2nd half. It's how they roll. Ahead or behind, they die in the 2nd half.

I bet your squad is a decent candidate to turn things around if they can get a quality coaching staff in there that is hungry to prove something. The roster has some decent names on it. OL is probably a big concern though. I was really surprised they let the guys walk they did last off season.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

They need someone who can keep Burfict, etc. In check.
I have a feeling in addition to Lewis, a great many players will be gone after the season ends.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
bauce
Rookie

Post by bauce »

mansquatch wrote:
I bet your squad is a decent candidate to turn things around if they can get a quality coaching staff in there that is hungry to prove something. The roster has some decent names on it. OL is probably a big concern though. I was really surprised they let the guys walk they did last off season.

Yes, it's not the players, it's the coaching staff and front office. They suck. You would think by 10 years ago things would have changed, but they didn't. Like Brown doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. And Marv, I am beginning to see he had NOTHING to do with the Ravens defence back in 1999-2000. The group ran itself with Ray Lewis as the spearhead.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

bauce wrote:Yes, it's not the players, it's the coaching staff and front office. They suck. You would think by 10 years ago things would have changed, but they didn't. Like Brown doesn't have the balls to fire anyone. And Marv, I am beginning to see he had NOTHING to do with the Ravens defence back in 1999-2000. The group ran itself with Ray Lewis as the spearhead.
Bauce, I barely know you, but I already like you. Great sense of humor, and your honesty is refreshing.

For your sake, I hope it's only a mild blowout. Like 31-7 or something. :D

I know this ... A.J. Green has been mysteriously missing from your offense this season. I read that he's only been able to bring in 54% of his targets. What scares me about it is that he's bound to break out sometime. He's too good to stay dormant. I hope it's not against us!

Cheers, bro!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
bauce
Rookie

Post by bauce »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Bauce, I barely know you, but I already like you. Great sense of humor, and your honesty is refreshing.

For your sake, I hope it's only a mild blowout. Like 31-7 or something. :D

I know this ... A.J. Green has been mysteriously missing from your offense this season. I read that he's only been able to bring in 54% of his targets. What scares me about it is that he's bound to break out sometime. He's too good to stay dormant. I hope it's not against us!

Cheers, bro!
Green is not as good as many think he is. Don't tackle him - you can strip the ball from him while he's still up. If he's so good, then how come he is unable to get separation more often than not?

And a good sense of humor is what was needed to be a Bengals fan because the joke is on us.

Zimmer was my dream coach for the Bengals and is the only Bengal coach I ever respected since Marv began his tenure. But that did not materialize. Wherever he goes I will follow with interest and wish him the best.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

bauce wrote: Green is not as good as many think he is. Don't tackle him - you can strip the ball from him while he's still up. If he's so good, then how come he is unable to get separation more often than not?

And a good sense of humor is what was needed to be a Bengals fan because the joke is on us.

Zimmer was my dream coach for the Bengals and is the only Bengal coach I ever respected since Marv began his tenure. But that did not materialize. Wherever he goes I will follow with interest and wish him the best.
You are a true friend of the crown.

Dilly Dilly!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

bauce wrote:Zimmer was my dream coach for the Bengals and is the only Bengal coach I ever respected since Marv began his tenure. But that did not materialize. Wherever he goes I will follow with interest and wish him the best.
Vikings fans love Zimm. He's just so no-nonsense, and his players love him (with the exception of Rhett "Who Cares?" Ellison, who is now toiling in anonymity with the hapless Giants). They love him in spite of the fact that he's really tough on them. Because of it, really. He's a players' coach, but not in the sense of him wanting to make everyone happy. Rather, in the sense of wanting to make everyone their best.

For my money, he's the best we've had since Bud Grant. And if he brings us a Lombardi Trophy, sorry, but move over Bud.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.