Week 12 Reaction Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Week 12 Reaction Thread

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DK Sweets wrote:I, too, think we should disregard the rules and give the Lions the win for trying so hard.
They had good game faces.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Thaumaturgist wrote:Detroit Lions think they were robbed of a touchdown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspo ... unted/amp/

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Wow. Just ... wow.

I hope they lose every game the rest of the way. That team got the benefit of more phantom PI calls and non-PI calls than any team in recent memory, and they CRY because of a call the officials actually got right?

What a bunch of pussies. I mean kitties.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

To be fair, it was closer. But he was probably 6-12 inches offside in reality. The pics on the screen are not good because of the angle. But he was definitely offside.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:I hope they lose every game the rest of the way. That team got the benefit of more phantom PI calls and non-PI calls than any team in recent memory, and they CRY because of a call the officials actually got right?

What a bunch of pussies. I mean kitties.
Well, in this case they are. But a couple years ago, they actually got jobbed out of a playoff spot in excruciating fashion. They were officially 7-9, with the Hawks and Packers taking the wildcard spots at 10-6. But one of the games they lost was the phantom facemask penalty on Aaron Rodgers, which gave the Packers an untimed down to throw a hail mary and win, and the other was the illegal batting of the ball after Calvin Johnson (IIRC) fumbled going in to the end zone. If those two calls were made correctly, it would have taken both the Packers and Seahawks back to 9-7, and raised the Lions to 9-7, and would have put the Lions into the playoffs (and IIRC would have sent Seattle home). And of course, that was the Seattle team that benefitted from Blair Walsh...

For me, I don't mind the refs making it up to them by giving them calls against the Packers or Cowboys (another ridiculous set of calls, IMO, in that last playoff game), just not against the Vikes.