Sendejo Suspended 1 game.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Sendejo Suspended 1 game.

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

dead_poet wrote: I'd be shocked if he wasn't ultimately suspended the rest of the regular season.
I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I agree, and remember AD was essentially suspended for a season as well, and so was Ray Rice. Yet Elliot keeps walking free by playing the legal system like a dirty lawyer.
But for Sendejo's case, he was playing the game. He hit a player hard, which is no doubt what he was taught to do as he was learning the game. This is why the NFL is having problems.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: I'll believe it when I see it, DP. Meanwhile, I hope you're right.
Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

dead_poet wrote:Like Starcaps and countless others, the NFL hates losing and always seem to get their man eventually. From what I read, Zeke doesn't have a great chance with this last-ditch effort.
You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: You're right. The thing that angers me is that this can keeps getting kicked down the street. Three times, Zeke was supposed to start serving this. Three times, the legal system has allowed him to keep playing. Meanwhile, Jerry's boys stay in the race.

Again, I hope the Chiefs destroy the Cowboys.
Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

dead_poet wrote: Me, too. Frankly it's probably worse for the team to lose him during the second half of the season. Good.
Wouldn't it be great if they pushed this out to week 13 and he had to miss the last 5 games of the season and their playoff game?