Bradfords knee??

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Bradfords knee??

Post by Cliff »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Is this place moderated anymore?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
It is. It was my fault for activating him in the first place. With the name I should have known better.
9man
Transition Player

Post by 9man »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I read somewhere rat Teddy may be activated this weekend? I wonder if he would play if Keenum can't?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
I think keenum plays this week and I think, if healthy, they need to play teddy after the bye. If teddy is healthy they need to see what they have. Is he the long term answer? I don't think Bradford is here after the year is over and if teddy is not the long term solution then they need to make a move on cousins. I understand he will be expensive but this team, this defense, is ready to win it all. I firmly believe that. Imagine this team right now with one of the young quarterbacks. Imagine this team with wentz. How good would it feel to have that security for a dozen years. I really hope teddy can come back and be a playmaker, really lead this team. If not, I fear this team will fall apart and the opportunity wasted.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Rhodes Closed wrote:Again statements like that does not help your case. Everyone here wants what's best for Minnesota, but you cannot make presumptions that people here are homers. Everyone here has made silly statements about what's best for the team, but it should be noted you have thrown rather backhanded insults around (as others have done too). That is against the rules. Want my opinion? Stop arguing and drop the subject. We're all friends here and I'd prefer it stay that way. It would be a shame if you and PHP were banned over something silly like Teddy vs. Bradford and stats that are not infallible.
Agreed and thank you. And again, my apologies for continuing on with him. When he started to come after Kapp and I, that's when I started to lose it. Hopefully it's done and over with and he is gone.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by CbusVikesFan »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thank you.

Unfortunately, no news on Sam. The Vikings have been remarkably tight-lipped about him since the Chinese fire drill in Chicago.

Only word is that he made the trip to London but sat out Thursday's practice.

Case Keenum was limited, as well. Sure hope the O-line can keep him clean Sunday. Last week, he didn't even take a single hit. We need that again. Really don't want to hand the keys over to an untested rookie.
This QB situation is playing out like a daytime soap. "As The QB Turns". Will Teddy play again? Will Sam ever start for the Vikings again? Case you missed it.....lol
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Rhodes Closed wrote:To get this thread on track, does anybody have any updates on Sam?
Sam is ruled out for sunday according to a notification I just received from the NFL app on my phone
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Ohjay wrote: Sam is ruled out for sunday according to a notification I just received from the NFL app on my phone
Yeah they'd be stupid to play him. We play Cleveland and the bye is next week. Give you two more weeks rest
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Rhodes Closed »

I stand by what drunken me said last night lol. If Bradford is able to commit to air travel for that long, he must be in better shape than thought, in my opinion at least. I don't think we'll see him play obviously, but I got a good feeling after the bye to be honest.
TeamChaplain
All Pro Elite Player

Post by TeamChaplain »

I think after the bye week they'll need to see what they have in Bridgewater. I think there may be some concern in the Bradford camp about his injury history.
From the Fjords of ValHalla
nightowl
Career Elite Player

Post by nightowl »

This may have been said earlier, but honestly I don't want to read the whole thread to check. If Sam's knee was truly hopeless they wouldn't have wasted any time putting him on IR to free up a roster spot. So either there is some level of legitimate hope he can play again this year. Or they are playing a waiting and see game. Maybe they are planning on activating Bridgewater and then putting Sam on IR effectively giving Teddy Sam's spot on the roster.

It's such a curious situation.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

nightowl wrote:This may have been said earlier, but honestly I don't want to read the whole thread to check. If Sam's knee was truly hopeless they wouldn't have wasted any time putting him on IR to free up a roster spot. So either there is some level of legitimate hope he can play again this year. Or they are playing a waiting and see game. Maybe they are planning on activating Bridgewater and then putting Sam on IR effectively giving Teddy Sam's spot on the roster.

That could be too. Never really thought about it that way
-Chazz Palminteri
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

nightowl wrote:This may have been said earlier, but honestly I don't want to read the whole thread to check. If Sam's knee was truly hopeless they wouldn't have wasted any time putting him on IR to free up a roster spot. So either there is some level of legitimate hope he can play again this year. Or they are playing a waiting and see game. Maybe they are planning on activating Bridgewater and then putting Sam on IR effectively giving Teddy Sam's spot on the roster.

I'm afraid the didn't expect the severity of the injury, and at this point they're just hoping to have him back by Week 16 in case Teddy can't go. I don't think there's any real optimism surrounding that knee anymore.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

DK Sweets wrote:I'm afraid the didn't expect the severity of the injury, and at this point they're just hoping to have him back by Week 16 in case Teddy can't go. I don't think there's any real optimism surrounding that knee anymore.
NFLN reporting he's still dealing with pain and won't be ready soon. No timeline for his return.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014