Packer @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 6

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Packer @ Vikings Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 6

Post by allday1991 »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:In other news, Adrian Peterson has 76 yards on 7 carries and a TD for the Cardinals.

Good for him!
:appl:
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

S197 wrote: Happy for him too. He and Fitz make an interesting duo.
I hadn't thought of that. That really is a good combo.

NO just had too many good RB's.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

I just dont understand why in MN we aernt watching the Lions game.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Another thing that kinda ticks me off, are all the hard hits on Case AFTER he had released the ball, but I dont know if any were played on replay. Clay hit him really hard, and drove him into the ground, as did another player, I think it was Clark. Barr did not drive Erin into the ground. He hit a scrambling QB with a hard hit, and rolled over him, instead of driving him in the ground.

Dam, that was a fun win I didnt think we had a chance at. But it was even with our backup QB against their backup QB. Well almost even, our D is good. Sometimes its really good.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Another thing that kinda ticks me off, are all the hard hits on Case AFTER he had released the ball, but I dont know if any were played on replay. Clay hit him really hard, and drove him into the ground, as did another player, I think it was Clark. Barr did not drive Erin into the ground. He hit a scrambling QB with a hard hit, and rolled over him, instead of driving him in the ground.

Dam, that was a fun win I didnt think we had a chance at. But it was even with our backup QB against their backup QB. Well almost even, our D is good. Sometimes its really good.
I agree.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I'm glad they won but I wanted to see our D against Rodgers. Now I feel like I don't know of they can handle that kind if talent or not.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Cliff wrote:I'm glad they won but I wanted to see our D against Rodgers. Now I feel like I don't know of they can handle that kind if talent or not.
They play Flacco next week. I am more concerned about them shutting down a team with nothing to lose like Cleveland.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Cliff wrote:I'm glad they won but I wanted to see our D against Rodgers. Now I feel like I don't know of they can handle that kind if talent or not.
I'd agree if both teams were at full strength. With how much injuries occur now days, the goal is win with what you have on game day.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Clay is a DHead ...He has been known for taking cheap shots. Ask Russell Wilson.
Clay is getting old, he couldn't catch Jet on that screen play/TD, he was a step slow getting there.

Hoping we come out running and gunning next week.
Last edited by halfgiz on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

To be honest, there is nobody on his level talentwise, nobody. So they really wont have to