Case and point

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Case and point

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:As upset as people got when it was suggested to being AD back, seeing posts about TB coming back to save our season grt me going just as much. He hasn't done any hard core practicing yet, and to even suggest that he will be able to play in an actual game is ludicrous. If, and that is a big if, he does play in the NFL again, it will not be until next season.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
And if you're wrong, what will you buy us? :beerchug:

I mean, that's a pretty bold statement for someone who (I assume) isn't Teddy's doctor. Perhaps you know him personally? BFFs? College drinking buddies? Facebook friends? Met him once? Yelled his name as he walked out of the tunnel? What's the connection? There must be an angle for you to KNOW that with such certainty.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: And if you're wrong, what will you buy us? :beerchug:

I mean, that's a pretty bold statement for someone who (I assume) isn't Teddy's doctor. Perhaps you know him personally? BFFs? College drinking buddies? Facebook friends? Met him once? Yelled his name as he walked out of the tunnel? What's the connection? There must be an angle for you to KNOW that with such certainty.
Really?

The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Really?

Again, I ask ... what will you buy us if you're wrong?
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

Keenum looks decent. He's getting better at being in sync with his receivers, even though there's a lot of room for improvement. If TB is cleared to play I think its obvious not to start him right away since the offense used to Keenum.
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by CbusVikesFan »

Dmizzle0 wrote:Keenum looks decent. He's getting better at being in sync with his receivers, even though there's a lot of room for improvement. If TB is cleared to play I think its obvious not to start him right away since the offense used to Keenum.
We just brought one QB back too soon. Let's not make that mistake twice and in a row.
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

Dmizzle0 wrote:Keenum looks decent. He's getting better at being in sync with his receivers, even though there's a lot of room for improvement. If TB is cleared to play I think its obvious not to start him right away since the offense used to Keenum.
Is more used to Keenum as QB*
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:As upset as people got when it was suggested to being AD back, seeing posts about TB coming back to save our season grt me going just as much. He hasn't done any hard core practicing yet, and to even suggest that he will be able to play in an actual game is ludicrous. If, and that is a big if, he does play in the NFL again, it will not be until next season.

My guess is he starts after the Browns game.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

S197 wrote: My guess is he starts after the Browns game.
Teddy?

The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Teddy?

Teddy.
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

S197 wrote: My guess is he starts after the Browns game.

My Guess is he is the starter for the remainder of the season. Like it or not He IS our Starting QB
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Laserman wrote:
My Guess is he is the starter for the remainder of the season. Like it or not He IS our Starting QB
I agree I don't think Sam comes back.
Dames
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dames »

It wouldn't surprise me if Bradford is done for the year. If that's the case, I think if Keenum struggles, they'll throw Teddy out there. I would hope they don't just elevate him to starter immediately. Of course, they obviously love him, so who knows?
Damian
FireSpieldope
Backup

Post by FireSpieldope »

Do any of us really know how well Teddy has come along? I can't really say without knowing how well he has progressed wether or not he should get a chance this year. If healthy enough, 90%+, then for sure. So basically, it's a IDK.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

FireSpieldope wrote:Do any of us really know how well Teddy has come along? I can't really say without knowing how well he has progressed wether or not he should get a chance this year. If healthy enough, 90%+, then for sure. So basically, it's a IDK.
Reports are as rosey as can be. Will be checked out Monday. If all clear (as it's expected to be), it's practice time. He'll obviously need a lot of it to get back what he lost.

I'm worried about the rep distribution. I wonder if Sam goes on IR (designated to return). If Case continues to look serviceable, I wonder if Teddy becomes the backup. Unless he shows well (like really well) in practice, you don't pull Case if he's putting points on the board and we're winning.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
FireSpieldope
Backup

Post by FireSpieldope »

dead_poet wrote: Reports are as rosey as can be. Will be checked out Monday. If all clear (as it's expected to be), it's practice time. He'll obviously need a lot of it to get back what he lost.

I'm worried about the rep distribution. I wonder if Sam goes on IR (designated to return). If Case continues to look serviceable, I wonder if Teddy becomes the backup. Unless he shows well (like really well) in practice, you don't pull Case if he's putting points on the board and we're winning.
TEDDY! TEDDY! TEDDY! :banana: