Vikings @ Bears Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 5

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

Re: Vikings @ Bears Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 5

Post by jackal »

Nice volleyball set for the touchdown by Sendajo
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

808vikingsfan wrote:
Didn't watch the game. Is he good or did he just have a good game? Scary if they finally have a legit running game.
He looked really good against those Cowboys a big contributor to the Packers win.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

cody_2664 wrote:At this point it would be hard to say Sam is healthier than teddy

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Time will tell.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Goodnight Vikes!! :smilevike:
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

cody_2664 wrote:At this point it would be hard to say Sam is healthier than teddy

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Interesting point.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Dude give it a rest. It's something you could've easily looked up in a box score but instead come on here to complain about it. Go back and look at all your posts in this thread. Its one complaint after another. It's like that every single week no matter if we win by 20 or lose by 20. Its beyond tiring
Almost as tiring as you whining over every post I make. Put me on ignore. You are a bigger homer then Wobby and PA put together. If the team does well, Im happy. When they look like they did last night, im going to complain, as did almost everyone else. Go back and look at your own posts. They are usually whining about someone else that has said something bad about a player. That is also very annoying.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Almost as tiring as you whining over every post I make. Put me on ignore. You are a bigger homer then Wobby and PA put together. If the team does well, Im happy. When they look like they did last night, im going to complain, as did almost everyone else. Go back and look at your own posts. They are usually whining about someone else that has said something bad about a player. That is also very annoying.
It's just you NEVER stop. I wouldnt even be talking to you if you actually stopped whining for 5 seconds. It's like you wait for players to eff up just so you can come on here to say how bad of a player he is or how bad of a GM Spielman is or how bad of a coach Zim is. It's like you get enjoyment out of it or something I dont know. I'm not a homer, I'm just realistic about things and dont overreact every time something little goes wrong. There are guys on this team I am not fond of. There are coaches on this team I am not fond of. There are decisions Spielman has made that I am not fond of. I have voiced those opinions. However, one thing I do not do is overreact and explode every time something goes wrong. Nor do I complain about it on here every single time it happens.

If you actually had a fair mix of complaining and positive posts on here like most everyone does, I wouldnt be saying much to you at all. But it is so consistent and repetitive at this point, that it makes games threads very unenjoyable. It's non-stop complaining. The Wilfs, Spielman, Zim, Treadwell, Waynes, Sendejo, Barr, Alexander, the OL, Bradford, Keenum, etc. I could go through the whole damn organization if I want with you.

I take the blame for not foe-ing you a long time ago. However, you've progressively gotten worse this year. And given the fact that I enjoy posting in game threads, I have to foe you because I really cant stand reading them anymore because of you. Nothing wrong with complaining here and there but you take it over the top and are so repetitive and post ridiculous overreactions that I'm beyond tired of it. Hopefully you can find some happiness within this team someday because you are easily one of the most miserable, negative fans I have ever seen.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Thank god.
ChicagoViking
Veteran

Post by ChicagoViking »

FireSpieldope wrote:The Bears new savior struggles against the Vikes defense and throws 2 Picks. Vikes manage to win 20-17.
Eerily prescient, particularly if you count the Griffen strip as a "pick."
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

jackal wrote:Nice volleyball set for the touchdown by Sendajo
:point: