NFC North Looking Tough

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: NFC North Looking Tough

Post by mansquatch »

The calls Green Bay gets on offense are ridiculous. At one point the announcers pointed out that 3 of the 5 first downs on a particular drive were the result of penalties, one of which was an absolutely moronic PI call where the GB WR literally jumped into his defender on the side line.

Also, it is criminal how bad Mike Glennon was for his team last night. I hope he is still the QB with that group of putrid WR when we play them. I wonder if he'll make it though, it quite obvious that the play at QB was the reason the Bears lost that game the way they did.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

mansquatch wrote:The calls Green Bay gets on offense are ridiculous. At one point the announcers pointed out that 3 of the 5 first downs on a particular drive were the result of penalties, one of which was an absolutely moronic PI call where the GB WR literally jumped into his defender on the side line.

Also, it is criminal how bad Mike Glennon was for his team last night. I hope he is still the QB with that group of putrid WR when we play them. I wonder if he'll make it though, it quite obvious that the play at QB was the reason the Bears lost that game the way they did.

You kinda knew how the night was going to be from the first drive. Cobb clearly set a pick on the first TD. No call. But Chicago looked terrible. They gave that game away. With 11 days rest, I think they're going to start the rookie against the Vikings. Romo mentioned Fox did something similar in Denver with Tebow. Changed his entire gameplan for his new QB.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

808vikingsfan wrote:
You kinda knew how the night was going to be from the first drive. Cobb clearly set a pick on the first TD. No call. But Chicago looked terrible. They gave that game away. With 11 days rest, I think they're going to start the rookie against the Vikings. Romo mentioned Fox did something similar in Denver with Tebow. Changed his entire gameplan for his new QB.
4 Turnovers that gave the Packers 21 points. I hope the Bears suck that bad when we play them. Glennon's WR's didn't do him and favors as well. They dropped a few perfectly fine throws.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

My kid was saying Hunter is getting double teamed
a lot and they are single covering Griffen. That means
we should be getting great penetration at DT as
well.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!