Preseason Game 4 Dolphins at Vikings

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Preseason Game 4 Dolphins at Vikings

Post by allday1991 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: No I get it. Its just no starters played. How can you even judge anything off of that. No less say we're a "mess"
True, however I think this comment is more or less a build up from the last 3 pre-season games (I know our starters didn't play in this one) when our starters are out its a mess, have we even scored a touchdown with our starters in pre-season yet? Last night isn't an example you can use but what we have seen from our starters in pre-season has been nothing less than crap and I can understand why some people are getting a bit "tilted".
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

allday1991 wrote:
True, however I think this comment is more or less a build up from the last 3 pre-season games (I know our starters didn't play in this one) when our starters are out its a mess, have we even scored a touchdown with our starters in pre-season yet? Last night isn't an example you can use but what we have seen from our starters in pre-season has been nothing less than crap and I can understand why some people are getting a bit "tilted".
I get what you're saying but at the same time, the patriots are 1-3 in the preseason this year. Does that mean they're a mess? No. We don't know what they're running for a playbook, etc. Nobody is ever going to convince me that our team is a mess after the preseason
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: I get what you're saying but at the same time, the patriots are 1-3 in the preseason this year. Does that mean they're a mess? No. We don't know what they're running for a playbook, etc. Nobody is ever going to convince me that our team is a mess after the preseason
Definitely agree with you putting stock in pre-season isn't a fair analyze, and I don't think our team is a mess just yet. Us Viking fans don't need to be reminded of our rough history so we do get that little voice in the back our heads quicker than most. As for the patriots going 1-3, I'm sure Viking fans would be fine with 1-3 and crap all from the starters if we had a hof qb, head coach and few shiny rings to go with it. But don't get me wrong I see your point in pre-season and I agree.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I don't look at the record as much as how everyone is playing. No one outside of Heinike had any interest in competing. I don't care if they go 0-4, at least look like you wabt to be there.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018