View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:04 am



Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 This cannot happen! 
Author Message
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 12
Post This cannot happen!
I drop in to check the Forum every couple of days and see lots of discussions about upgrades, uncertainty in depth, Sam, etc., but when are we going to start talking about the fact that this season's Super Bowl is on home turf (NPI) and it will be a colossal embarrassment if we don't show for the dance (see link regarding Packer's president statement to fans: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pac ... ar-AAoLtA2)

Here's my prediction for 2017-2018 - "If the Minnesota Vikings do not make the Super Bowl (and win it) this season - they never will". I repeat "If the Minnesota Vikings do not make the Super Bowl (and win it) this season - they never will". The era of settling for mediocrity has got to end before the kick-off of the pre-season and that s... starts with the fans in MN voicing loud and clear to the team at training camp and every home (and away) game that the Super Bowl is here, and now and they can/must rise to the challenge!

This is a historic opportunity for the Vikings to break their miserable SB losing streak and something that should be talked about among all levels of team leadership (Wilfs, coaches, and players) at every opportunity. :v): :slice: :beerock: :smilevike:

SKOL!


Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:15 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 pm
Posts: 975
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Trkn10 wrote:
I drop in to check the Forum every couple of days and see lots of discussions about upgrades, uncertainty in depth, Sam, etc., but when are we going to start talking about the fact that this season's Super Bowl is on home turf (NPI) and it will be a colossal embarrassment if we don't show for the dance (see link regarding Packer's president statement to fans: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/pac ... ar-AAoLtA2)

Here's my prediction for 2017-2018 - "If the Minnesota Vikings do not make the Super Bowl (and win it) this season - they never will". I repeat "If the Minnesota Vikings do not make the Super Bowl (and win it) this season - they never will". The era of settling for mediocrity has got to end before the kick-off of the pre-season and that s... starts with the fans in MN voicing loud and clear to the team at training camp and every home (and away) game that the Super Bowl is here, and now and they can/must rise to the challenge!

This is a historic opportunity for the Vikings to break their miserable SB losing streak and something that should be talked about among all levels of team leadership (Wilfs, coaches, and players) at every opportunity. :v): :slice: :beerock: :smilevike:

SKOL!


Agree....this opportunity will prolly not come along again under this ownership.


Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 am
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Posts: 2285
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.

_________________
Joined: Aug 2006
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014


Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:13 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:06 pm
Posts: 1241
Location: New Hope, MN
Post Re: This cannot happen!
808vikingsfan wrote:
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.


This is true. I don't have the time to look it up now, but does anyone know if a team has ever played a Super Bowl in a division rival's stadium?


Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:32 pm
Profile WWW
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Posts: 2285
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
akvikingsfan wrote:
808vikingsfan wrote:
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.


This is true. I don't have the time to look it up now, but does anyone know if a team has ever played a Super Bowl in a division rival's stadium?
The only one I've found is the Bronco's winning at Qualcomm.


Here's something to think about.
Quote:
Over the last 25 years the overall record of NFL teams who are set to host the Super the next season is 225-191 (54.1%). The very next year these same teams have gone a miserable 178-238 (42.8%).

The 2013 Super Bowl was played at the Superdome in New Orleans. The Saints were coming off a 13-3 campaign and many thought this curse would be put to rest. Next thing you know the Bounty scandal is announced and New Orleans goes 7-9 and fails to make the playoffs.

The previous year the Indianapolis Colts were set to host the Super Bowl. This team figured to be in the mix. That was until Peyton Manning misses the entire season with a neck injury. The Colts wound up finishing with a record of 2-14. It was the fourth time that the host team ended up with the worst record in the league.

It doesn’t stop with the Saints and Colts. There was plenty of hype surrounding the Cowboys heading into the 2010 regular season. Dallas was coming off a playoff appearance and 11-5 record in 2009. The Cowboys unexpectedly opened 1-7 and would finish 6-10.

Complete History of the Super Bowl Curse & Host City (misleading article title. No complete history here.)

_________________
Joined: Aug 2006
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014


Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:04 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Posts: 2285
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
808vikingsfan wrote:
akvikingsfan wrote:
808vikingsfan wrote:
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.


This is true. I don't have the time to look it up now, but does anyone know if a team has ever played a Super Bowl in a division rival's stadium?
The only one I've found is the Bronco's winning at Qualcomm.



Sorry. Played in a division rival's stadium?

Last 25 years:

SB49 Pats vs Seahawks at Glendale, AZ
SB37 Bucs vs Raiders at San Diego, CA
SB32 Broncos vs Packers at San Diego, CA


To be fair, the SB will only be held in a dome or a stadium with nice Feb weather.

_________________
Joined: Aug 2006
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014


Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:18 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Can't think of a nicer reward after decades of suffering.


Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 pm
Profile
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 12
Post Re: This cannot happen!
808vikingsfan wrote:
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.


Yes, I'm aware of that and EXACTLY WHY this opportunity is so important to properly exploit. We have been one or two key pieces/plays from making it the last couple of years and if we can get back to the way we looked in the first 5 weeks of last year, we can do it.

The problem with this team is that once they get in a funk - forget it. Behind all the glitz, flash, and glamour of the new stadium, we really have very little substance to speak of from a leadership perspective. Where's our Ray Lewis, Richard Sherman, Teddy Bruschi, Tom Brady???? I can't remember the last time I saw a clip of our sideline and saw players riveted to the action on the field getting their teammates fired-up. It's usually our guys on the sideline kicking rocks in the parking lot like the kid that doesn't get picked in gym class. And I'm not done! Look at some of the post game pressers and locker room clips when we've lost. It's the same BS we saw under Frazier. "Got to look at the tape", "gonna get back to it Monday" ... blah blah. And the locker room - what a bunch of head hangin' hosers. We have some guys on this team who are capable of intimidating opponents, breaking heads, and resetting the tone of smash mouth 1970s Vikings' football. Zimmer needs to take the chains off and look for opportunities where we can afford a penalty or two to set the tone during a game. We need guys on this team (and coaches) who are not afraid to kick garbage cans around, throw clipboards, and turn tables full of Gatorade over when #### is not going right. Equally as effective, housing guys up on the sideline when they make a killer play. When was the last time we saw one of our head coaches give a guy "some skin" or a hard smack on the helmet or shoulder pad?? I think Mike Tice maybe?? Priefer's got that intensity so maybe we should use him as the team's Minister of Inspiration.

I know this is a lot of babble, but I'm so f'n frustrated watching this team leave us all with blue ball because it's really quite easy - inspiration, aggressiveness, creativity, and accountability. If this team can find those attributes we'll be the first team to not only play in, but win a Super Bowl in their home stadium. It can be done - they just have to be told they are going to do it, and believe they can do it. This is what I meant when I said all fans who can get within earshot of them from tomorrow on should use the opportunity for a home SB as a rallying cry. I'd do it, but it's a little hard from Virginia. :(

If somebody has an "in" with the local rags that cover the Vikings please get them to start the hype. It's pretty bad when the Packer's are already talking #### about it. :steamed:

Let it start now. SKOL! :govikes: :rock: :v): :smilevike: :appl: :ripple:


Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:53 pm
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:20 pm
Posts: 975
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I've seen Zimmer fired up on the sideline......maybe not as often as you are hinting at but he is far from an emotionless statue. The players as a whole on the other hand have a ways to go. Patterson seemed to express the most emotion but he landed in Raider land. Maybe Griffen? Would like to see more fire from the players.


Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:34 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am
Posts: 1499
Location: south minneapolis
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Trkn10 wrote:
808vikingsfan wrote:
NO team has had home field advantage in a superbowl. Zero.


Yes, I'm aware of that and EXACTLY WHY this opportunity is so important to properly exploit. We have been one or two key pieces/plays from making it the last couple of years and if we can get back to the way we looked in the first 5 weeks of last year, we can do it.

The problem with this team is that once they get in a funk - forget it. Behind all the glitz, flash, and glamour of the new stadium, we really have very little substance to speak of from a leadership perspective. Where's our Ray Lewis, Richard Sherman, Teddy Bruschi, Tom Brady???? I can't remember the last time I saw a clip of our sideline and saw players riveted to the action on the field getting their teammates fired-up. It's usually our guys on the sideline kicking rocks in the parking lot like the kid that doesn't get picked in gym class. And I'm not done! Look at some of the post game pressers and locker room clips when we've lost. It's the same BS we saw under Frazier. "Got to look at the tape", "gonna get back to it Monday" ... blah blah. And the locker room - what a bunch of head hangin' hosers. We have some guys on this team who are capable of intimidating opponents, breaking heads, and resetting the tone of smash mouth 1970s Vikings' football. Zimmer needs to take the chains off and look for opportunities where we can afford a penalty or two to set the tone during a game. We need guys on this team (and coaches) who are not afraid to kick garbage cans around, throw clipboards, and turn tables full of Gatorade over when #### is not going right. Equally as effective, housing guys up on the sideline when they make a killer play. When was the last time we saw one of our head coaches give a guy "some skin" or a hard smack on the helmet or shoulder pad?? I think Mike Tice maybe?? Priefer's got that intensity so maybe we should use him as the team's Minister of Inspiration.

I know this is a lot of babble, but I'm so f'n frustrated watching this team leave us all with blue ball because it's really quite easy - inspiration, aggressiveness, creativity, and accountability. If this team can find those attributes we'll be the first team to not only play in, but win a Super Bowl in their home stadium. It can be done - they just have to be told they are going to do it, and believe they can do it. This is what I meant when I said all fans who can get within earshot of them from tomorrow on should use the opportunity for a home SB as a rallying cry. I'd do it, but it's a little hard from Virginia. :(

If somebody has an "in" with the local rags that cover the Vikings please get them to start the hype. It's pretty bad when the Packer's are already talking #### about it. :steamed:

Let it start now. SKOL! :govikes: :rock: :v): :smilevike: :appl: :ripple:



"ministry of inspiration"

Love it!

_________________
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."


Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am
Posts: 7196
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Well the raiders beating us in Pasadena was pretty close and very much a home field advantage for them


Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 am
Profile
Backup

Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am
Posts: 84
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I know this wasn't technically their home stadium, but the Rams playing in Pasadena in SB XIV is about as big a home field advantage one could have.


Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:50 am
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17456
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: This cannot happen!
ERIK the PURPLE wrote:
I know this wasn't technically their home stadium, but the Rams playing in Pasadena in SB XIV is about as big a home field advantage one could have.
San Fran won in Stanford Stadium in the 80s,didnt they?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 12
Post Re: This cannot happen!
3 different California-based teams playing in 3 Super Bowls in California - something smells fishy :roll:

I see Newman has been following this Thread :rock: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ter ... ar-AApbIn2

Seriously though, hopefully he can take on the role of elder statesman and lead these guys to the promised land :govikes:


Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile
Career Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Posts: 2285
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Maybe Exum has started the fire

Treadwell and Exum Brawl

_________________
Joined: Aug 2006
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014


Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:01 am
Profile
Pro Bowl Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:21 pm
Posts: 817
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I like Exum, hope he makes the team. Is he any good at special teams? He looks physical


Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 am
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Norv Zimmer wrote:
I like Exum, hope he makes the team. Is he any good at special teams? He looks physical


Tough to say as he's been hurt a lot. Man he was throwing some punches though, I thought it was just a little pushing and shoving. That was a nice route by Treadwell, not sure what made Exum so upset other than clearly getting beaten.


Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:52 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 23084
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: This cannot happen!
S197 wrote:
Norv Zimmer wrote:
I like Exum, hope he makes the team. Is he any good at special teams? He looks physical


Tough to say as he's been hurt a lot. Man he was throwing some punches though, I thought it was just a little pushing and shoving. That was a nice route by Treadwell, not sure what made Exum so upset other than clearly getting beaten.


Treadwell celebrated a bit on the ground. I mean, nothing that seemed to warrant that reaction but there's a good to great chance the two were probably exchanging pleasantries across from each other for most of the day prior and Exum was probably upset he got beat.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:08 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
dead_poet wrote:
S197 wrote:
Norv Zimmer wrote:
I like Exum, hope he makes the team. Is he any good at special teams? He looks physical


Tough to say as he's been hurt a lot. Man he was throwing some punches though, I thought it was just a little pushing and shoving. That was a nice route by Treadwell, not sure what made Exum so upset other than clearly getting beaten.


Treadwell celebrated a bit on the ground. I mean, nothing that seemed to warrant that reaction but there's a good to great chance the two were probably exchanging pleasantries across from each other for most of the day prior and Exum was probably upset he got beat.


Sounds like there's no hard feelings so that's good but Exum's going to need to control that temper. He'd for sure get thrown out if that was a game. Glad to see his passion and competitiveness but he needs to know where the line is.


Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:45 pm
Profile
Strong Safety
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Posts: 11325
Location: California
Post Re: This cannot happen!
The only two years I felt we should won were
2009 and 1998 .

Imo we have a small chance because of our
Depth on defense and easy schedule (supposedly )


Our offense will have to be much better and consistent

_________________
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!


Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:10 pm
Profile
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 12
Post Re: This cannot happen!
Exactly the kind of opening to the season I was hoping for.

If this team can keep up this level of enthusiasm, skill, and fight I think they'll start believing that a home Superbowl can be a reality.

For those who attended the game last night - Bravo for doing your duty and putting up a great effort as fans. You made a significant impression on Cook (as evidenced by his comments in his post-game locker room interview) and I believe you threw off NO's mojo. Try to motivate those who continue to sit there like lumps on logs. You can see on TV there's plenty of slackers sitting around looking disinterested. :spanking: We're going to need every decibel with each coming game :beerock: :appl:

On to Pittsburgh and another win! :govikes:

SKOL!


Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

The crowd for the most part is good though. The skol chant was better this year but some people simply have no rhythm lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17456
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: This cannot happen!
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

The crowd for the most part is good though. The skol chant was better this year but some people simply have no rhythm lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Haha. What is different about the chant?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6343
Post Re: This cannot happen!
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

You're young, aren't you? :lol:

Seriously, I'll stand as much as I need to. But if everybody around me sits for a minute, my tired old butt is down. Like ... during TV timeouts, stuff like that.

It's funny ... at home, I never sit. Can't. Wear out a path pacing the living room carpet. And with all the yelling I do, I'm guessing the neighbors think I'm abusing my wife.

_________________
Image


Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:16 am
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 17456
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: This cannot happen!
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

You're young, aren't you? [emoji38]

Seriously, I'll stand as much as I need to. But if everybody around me sits for a minute, my tired old butt is down. Like ... during TV timeouts, stuff like that.

It's funny ... at home, I never sit. Can't. Wear out a path pacing the living room carpet. And with all the yelling I do, I'm guessing the neighbors think I'm abusing my wife.
Lol. When I had both of my dogs (down to one now), they hated football season. There were games there they wouldn't even take a treat from me after.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2016‬


Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4396
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: This cannot happen!
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

You're young, aren't you? :lol:

Seriously, I'll stand as much as I need to. But if everybody around me sits for a minute, my tired old butt is down. Like ... during TV timeouts, stuff like that.

It's funny ... at home, I never sit. Can't. Wear out a path pacing the living room carpet. And with all the yelling I do, I'm guessing the neighbors think I'm abusing my wife.


This couldnt be more accurate on my end as well. I even get to the point where I am obnoxiously superstitious. Like if my phone is in my right pocket and the opposing team scores, I'll switch it to my left pocket hahaha. Little things like that I'm terrible with and I dont know why. I've switched jerseys during games too if we arent playing well. But yeah, I pace back and forth terrible

_________________
Image


Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 am
Profile
Franchise Player

Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 am
Posts: 416
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I'm pretty mellow. Usually just lounge and watch the game quietly unless something really good, really bad or really stupid happens. The wiff is usually more emotional than i am. But we were both dead silent after the Blair Walsh miss....

Was at the game this week and I was also on my feet most of the time (probably not 90%) hooting and holaring, jumping around. But i felt like i had to make up for the last game i went to when i tweaked my back at work that day. (Dallas game last year).

_________________
Formerly AADPFan


Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:39 am
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

You're young, aren't you? [emoji38]

Seriously, I'll stand as much as I need to. But if everybody around me sits for a minute, my tired old butt is down. Like ... during TV timeouts, stuff like that.

It's funny ... at home, I never sit. Can't. Wear out a path pacing the living room carpet. And with all the yelling I do, I'm guessing the neighbors think I'm abusing my wife.
Oh yeah I sit through timeouts and stuff. 90% during the action.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:03 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10499
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: This cannot happen!
PurpleMustReign wrote:
S197 wrote:
I stood 90% of the time and lost my voice. I'll never understand people paying all that money to sit there.

The crowd for the most part is good though. The skol chant was better this year but some people simply have no rhythm lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Haha. What is different about the chant?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Nothing different just people more on beat than the first game last year. Still a really cool thing to see/do. Wish they'd do it more than twice a game.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:06 pm
Profile
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 12
Post Re: This cannot happen!
I've only been to two Vikings games in MN - Oct 26, 2003 (loss to the Giants after starting 6-0), and the home opener against the Packers last year. I'm 52 and will stand until told to sit down. Last year I was standing against the railing directly behind the cross bar until mid-way into the 2nd Qrtr when a stadium official told me I had to sit down because there were "complaints". The complaints were probably from the NFL saying the nut slamming beers, yelling and swinging his SKOL towel might fall over the railing on TV. :thumbsup:

It took 3 days for my voice to come back (almost to normal). :beerock: :govikes:

Keep rocking that place guys and you'll keep the team fired up. :appl: :smilevike: :rock:

BTW - how the hell do you post pics on this Forum?


Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.