Super Bowl

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Super Bowl

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Goodell will never fix that. He isna complete hack.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:How do we not have a Super Bowl thread???

Skol Patriots. Anyone who doesn't agree that Tom Brady is the best QB ever needs to get their head checked. And for the Falcon fans in Atlanta that gave me crap about the Vikings when I was down there for work, I have one thing to say to you: How many rings you got? That's what I thought.
Brady is not even arguably the greatest QB of all time, if he is better then Rodgers then Bradshaw is surely better then Marino and Tarkenton, except, Bradshaw didn't need cheating scandals.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Mothman wrote:
Wait: Aaron Rodgers isn't the best? :shock:

Nope, he is. Quite obviously, in fact.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

A little late, but LMAO at the Falcons. Just lmao.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

IrishViking wrote:Tom Brady has 33% of the trophy's given out this century 0.0
Going to put this out there. Brady is a good consistent QB that doesn't turn it over. Best ever? Maybe. But he has a lot of help from his defense. Let's look at some plays in the second half.

First series, first play, Atalanta is stuffed for -3 yards. picks up 7 and then an incomplete pass on 3rd and 6.

Second series. They score their last TD.

Third series. 2nd and 1 flagged for holding. 2nd and 11, incomplete pass. 3rd and 11, Ryan sacked for -9 yards.

Fourth series. 3rd and 1, Ryan sacked for -11 yards and fumbles, NE recovers.

Fifth series. 2nd and 11, Ryan sacked for -12 yards. Next play they get called for holding again. 3rd and 33, pass incomplete short left. Seriously, short left?

Granted, Brady did the job when he had the ball, but his defense stopped Atalanta when they needed too. Without some of those defensive plays, what Brady did would be moot.

Brady consistently had a top defense in every winning SB season New England has had since he has been there. Rodgers has not. My bet is if the Packers defense was as consistent as the Patriots, Green Bay would have at least 3 more Super Bowl victories.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966