Agent's Take: Let's connect the dots for 26 teams in NFL FA

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RFIP
Veteran

Agent's Take: Let's connect the dots for 26 teams in NFL FA

Post by RFIP »

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agent ... ee-agency/

Minnesota Vikings

Injuries decimating an already shaky offensive line helped derail Minnesota’s 5-0 start to the 2016 season. Right tackle Andre Smith not panning out last year shouldn’t deter additional attempts by Mike Zimmer to reach back to his days as Cincinnati’s defensive coordinator to take advantage of the connection. Bengals left tackle Andrew Whitworth and right tackle Kevin Zeitler are much more highly regarded as free agents than Smith was last year.
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Agent's Take: Let's connect the dots for 26 teams in NFL

Post by Boon »

zeitler would be amazing
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Boon wrote:zeitler would be amazing
I would love him but I just dont know if I'm comfortable with investing big money into both our guards but having garbage cans for tackles. That's my only issue with signing a big named guard
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: I would love him but I just dont know if I'm comfortable with investing big money into both our guards but having garbage cans for tackles. That's my only issue with signing a big named guard
They will be able to clear 7 million from the LG spot next year if they want to invest big this year in a Guard, but then they'll need a young player to step up at LG.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

fiestavike wrote: They will be able to clear 7 million from the LG spot next year if they want to invest big this year in a Guard, but then they'll need a young player to step up at LG.
Boone doesnt have any guarantees next year?
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Boone doesnt have any guarantees next year?
not a dollar.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins