Rest of the season playoff thread.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Rest of the season playoff thread.

Post by IrishViking »

Rough outing by the Packers.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

But thats a facemask. Derp derp. #### you refs.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Honestly beginning to wonder if they will ever get back to the Superbowl with Rodgers. Seems like #### goes down one way or the other every time.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote:Rough outing by the Packers.
If we were healthy, didnt have the flu, plane doesnt get delayed 3 hours, we win easily.

Our medical staff is the sole reason we arent a dynasty.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote:Honestly beginning to wonder if they will ever get back to the Superbowl with Rodgers. Seems like #### goes down one way or the other every time.
Of course we will, im not even remotely concerned about that, its just annoying how long it is taking.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Jordysghost wrote: If we were healthy, didnt have the flu, plane doesnt get delayed 3 hours, we win easily.

Our medical staff is the sole reason we arent a dynasty.

I mean, I think it would have been an actual game, not a homicide like this is. but Ryan and Julio are having a monster game. Sometimes that just happens. I don't know if Packers were going to top that unless Rodgers had uncorked an actual honest career game, like, literally top 3 performance.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Jordysghost wrote: Of course we will, im not even remotely concerned about that, its just annoying how long it is taking.
I mean, I thought so too but he is 33. this season represent 15% of his total likely chances. Next year will be a bigger chunk. He isn't going to be an elite player until he is 40. So far only Brady is the only player in history, ever, to closing in on that.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

I am honestly not trying to troll you. I just think that window is closing a little quicker than you think.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote:
I mean, I think it would have been an actual game, not a homicide like this is. but Ryan and Julio are having a monster game. Sometimes that just happens. I don't know if Packers were going to top that unless Rodgers had uncorked an actual honest career game, like, literally top 3 performance.
We lost by a point earlier this year without Randall, Rollins, Ryan, Matthews, and Cobb. We would win. If we would have taken advantage of the fumbles picks today wed win, even with injury. If our QB and multiple players didnt have the flu, we would win.

And I didnt mean just this year, we are constantly one of the most injury riddled teams in the league, in 2014 we cruise to an easy SB win if Rodgers doesnt get hurt.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

I am really enjoying seeing GB get their back side handed to them. :lol:

Really fair officiating today, Jordy, so you can stop the crying. Rodgers is an amazing player, but I can't stand the way he expects special treatment from the refs. If you run, you can get hit. Be a man about it.

Atalanta's offense is impressive.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote: I mean, I thought so too but he is 33. this season represent 15% of his total likely chances. Next year will be a bigger chunk. He isn't going to be an elite player until he is 40. So far only Brady is the only player in history, ever, to closing in on that.
Lmao yes. He will be.

If Brady can do it so can Rodgers. Brady isnt even half the player Rodgers is.

If Rodgers hits 37 with no more SB then ill start woering about him having an Elway like swan song, until then im not worried, just pissed.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Texas Vike wrote:I am really enjoying seeing GB get their back side handed to them. :lol:

Really fair officiating today, Jordy, so you can stop the crying. Rodgers is an amazing player, but I can't stand the way he expects special treatment from the refs. If you run, you can get hit. Be a man about it.

Atalanta's offense is impressive.
He doesnt. Fail mary, 09 wildcard facemask, last years illegal pick in the playoffs, get over yourself. You have never been #### by the refs lie the Packers, thats why I can name games where were screweed by indisputably , unarguable wrong calls and you cant.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

IrishViking wrote:I am honestly not trying to troll you. I just think that window is closing a little quicker than you think.
Thats just your wisful thinking, our window is wide open with Rodgers, which makes this all the more frustrating.
Last edited by Jordysghost on Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Jordysghost wrote: He doesnt. Fail mary, 09 wildcard facemask, last years illegal pick in the playoffs, get over yourself. You habe never been #### by the refs lie the Packers, thats why I can name games where were screweed by undusputably, unarguable wrong calls and you cant.

You all get constant favoritism and you are too biased to perceive it. That's a fact. Everyone else sees it.

But I would guess that even a homer like you would have to face the music and admit that today your loss was not due to poor officiating, right? You just plain got your #### handed to you.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Texas Vike wrote:
You all get constant favoritism and you are too biased to perceive it. That's a fact. Everyone else sees it.

But I would guess that even a homer like you would have to face the music and admit that today your loss was not due to poor officiating, right? You just plain got your #### handed to you.
Not everyone else, just jealous nfcn division teams.

98 instant replay game, 09 wildcard facemask, fail mary, where are all your undusputably bad calls that cost you the game?

I named 3, until you do the, the answer to who gets #### more by refs is abundant clear. Im waiting.