NFC West

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

jackal
Strong Safety

NFC West

Post by jackal »

My lord what happened to the NFC west a few years back they had Seattle who would
beat any team with defense and smart QB play. the 49ers had a good 5-6 year run with
an all pro defense and pretty good offense. Arizona in the last few years where the might have
the most talent in the NFL. Now each team seems to be riding the toilet bowl. Even Seattle
had looked weak this season...
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: NFC West

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:My lord what happened to the NFC west a few years back they had Seattle who would
beat any team with defense and smart QB play. the 49ers had a good 5-6 year run with
an all pro defense and pretty good offense. Arizona in the last few years where the might have
the most talent in the NFL. Now each team seems to be riding the toilet bowl. Even Seattle
had looked weak this season...
Az was never going to be sustained, Carson Palmer isnt that type of player.

The Niners were easily one if the best teams to not win a SB that I have seen.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: NFC West

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: Az was never going to be sustained, Carson Palmer isnt that type of player.

The Niners were easily one if the best teams to not win a SB that I have seen.
I could see TB in AZ after next year once Palmer is gone and with a new coaching staff.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins