View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Hey whats the matter guys? 
Packers Suck

Post Hey whats the matter guys?
I thought this season was supposed to be the 'Changing of the guard' you guys were so sure of. :thumbsup:

I was hoping you would win so youd have a little hope walking to your impending beatdown against the best QB in the league, but formally crushing your playoff dreams may be interesting too.

Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:14 pm
Starter

Post Re: Hey whats the matter guys?
another fine thread brought to you byImage

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:59 pm
Packers Suck

Bwaha man Zimmer really knows how to toss his team under a bus, nary a coach more prone to publicly humiliating his own team.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:56 pm
Site Admin

Hopefully we can string together a couple more wins and make it to the playoffs so you'll disappear for another few months.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 am
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Hopefully we can string together a couple more wins and make it to the playoffs so you'll disappear for another few months.

I stopped posting here for a month or two due to personal circumstances, idk why you seem to think I'd show up at the height of my teams sucktitude if I left for reasons like you seem to imply.

Dont flatter yourself Cliff, even when your team is 5-0, their still the Vikings.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:32 am
Site Admin

Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:

I stopped posting here for a month or two due to personal circumstances, idk why you seem to think I'd show up at the height of my teams sucktitude if I left for reasons like you seem to imply.

Dont flatter yourself Cliff, even when your team is 5-0, their still the Vikings.

Sure.

You're willing to show up at the height of your team's sucktitude because now our team sucks as well. Plus, now that you know your team sucks you won't talk all that #### about how much better they are than the Vikings.

Also. They're.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:17 am
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:

Sure.

You're willing to show up at the height of your team's sucktitude because now our team sucks as well. Plus, now that you know your team sucks you won't talk all that #### about how much better they are than the Vikings.

Also. They're.

Ok first and foremost, my team doesnt suck, does yours? Absolutely, but mine? Nope, 10- 6 and the division title doesnt suck.

Second off, no, I was dating a girl for a minute and lost the time to come here and talk football.

If you think id show up fresh off a Vikings win for a division title but leave because the Vikings have a two game lead in the division (Which was the situation when I was on hiatus) then I don't know what to tell you.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:25 am
Site Admin

Jordysghost wrote:

Ok first and foremost, my team doesnt suck, does yours? Absolutely, but mine? Nope, 10- 6 and the division title doesnt suck.

Second off, no, I was dating a girl for a minute and lost the time to come here and talk football.

If you think id show up fresh off a Vikings win for a division title but leave because the Vikings have a two game lead in the division (Which was the situation when I was on hiatus) then I don't know what to tell you.

So now lies about the Packers being good *and* a girl dating you. This is getting deep.

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:29 am
Packers Suck

Cliff wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:

So now lies about the Packers being good *and* a girl dating you. This is getting deep.

Bwaha. Packers are going to run the table, Ol Jordy is a sexy beast, sip that haterade. :)

Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]