AD returning Sunday against the Colts

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

losperros
Commissioner

Re: AD returning Sunday against the Colts

Post by losperros »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:It's definitely good news. If we could get one or two decent runs out of him, that would be better than what we're getting now. With this line, I'm not sure how possible that is, but maybe he'll provide some kind of extra motivation. Supposedly T.J. Clemmings is a decent run blocker ... maybe AP can get a chunk play or two early, and that opens up things in the passing game.

Right now, I'll take just about anything that helps this offense score more points.
I'm glad AD is coming back, though I question if he'll be back to form right away. On top of that the OL is a mess. Not only can't they block, but they can't stay healthy.

Sounds like Brandon Fusco is out with a concussion. Whether he's good or not isn't the point. The fact is the Vikings have no one decent to replace him. I thought Berger was coming back, but it appears as if he's listed as being questionable. Will he be 100 percent even if he does play?

According to Matthew Coller from ESPN Radio, the Vikings might "elect to play center Nick Easton and move Berger to guard, where he has played at times throughout his career."
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Biggest question that will be remain to be seen: Will we force the run even more so now?
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

Post by The-Purple-Reign »

PurpleMustReign wrote: I know... it will be -20 when the game starts!!

Oh, pipe down. You're going to be inside, in the fortress, at a Vikings game, so no whining... :nono:
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

"Dress warm!!"

"I know... it will be -20 when the game starts!!"

Oh, pipe down. You're going to be inside, in the fortress, at a Vikings game, so no whining... :nono:

Have fun! SKOL!
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

The-Purple-Reign wrote:"Dress warm!!"

"I know... it will be -20 when the game starts!!"

Have fun! SKOL!
What...they aren't going to have the barn doors open :lol:
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

halfgiz wrote: What...they aren't going to have the barn doors open :lol:

Turns out he has to walk from the parking garage, so we should all shed a tear for him. lol :P
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

Peterson's return

Two main things that would be a plus, even if he doesn't have a high yardage game;

If he helps us with our problematic 3rd and short conversions to keep drives going.
if his presence distracts the Colts D, that would help us with our passing game.
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

Game day mpls:

Is going to feel up to -40!!!