Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

RFIP
Veteran

Re: Vikings @ Jaguars Game Day Discussion Thread -- Week 14

Post by RFIP »

HardcoreVikesFan wrote:It's always nice to win, but my God, what an uninspiring win that was.

I have just become resolved to the fact that this team is going to force the run game. There is simply no other explanation.

Also, with yet another game without a catch, Laquon Treadwell has reached Jonathan Baldwin-level bad. It is utterly disappointing to not only be struggling offensively, but also to have ZERO contribution from your first round pick.
On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

RFIP wrote: On the season: Treadwell 1 reception, Sam Bradford 1 reception... Let that sink in...
Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, thielen, or Patterson?
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Cliff wrote:Treadwell didn't have a single offensive snap in the Jax game. Who do you pull for him, by the way? Diggs, Thielen, or Patterson?
None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

losperros wrote: None of them. And I can't blame the Vikings for thinking that way.
Agree......I would like to see a bit more of Wright though.....
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Was Wright active for the Jax game?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

Happy we won but, whats not good is that all the teams we needed to lose won as well.
RFIP
Veteran

Post by RFIP »

Texas Vike wrote: Might be worth its own thread, but has anyone else noticed the large number of mysteries with the Vikings this year?

(Add to list if I miss something)

1. Harris is AWOL and we've gotten almost no explanation. I suspect he's dealing with a mental health issue, but can't be sure.
2. Jarius Wright alternates between AWOL and present but much less utilized than his previous iterations. Apparently he has some kind of injury? I don't know.
3. Floyd. He's hurt, no mystery there, but Zimmer's been publicly upset about it, which makes one wonder if he thinks Floyd is milking an injury a bit or what, exactly, the situation is.

It's all starting to feel like a Scooby Doo episode. Let's be those meddling kids. :lol:
Floyd really annoys me. He was tweeting out crap weeks ago "I'm close" "Back soon.." Then nothing. I think he's soft.