Vikings vs. Jaguars PFF Grades

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Vikings vs. Jaguars PFF Grades

Post by 808vikingsfan »

beerfan wrote:
Either way this game was just another example of what Bradford is capable of. If we give him time and he is on he is good enough to pick apart any defense.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk
I think this is true for any NFL QB.

Also, I don't think he's been very accurate lately. His balls seem to be sailing and also hes not hitting his receivers in stride. I like his decision making for the most part. Don't know what to think about the failed two point conversion last week. I just wish he had the scrambling ability to put pressure on the D and extend plays. The more I think about it, the more I feel I'd like to see Teddy lead this team next year. If only we could combine the two Qbs. Bradford's arm strength, teddy's playmaking ability
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
germannorseman
Backup

Post by germannorseman »

Cliff wrote: If you're looking at yards alone, sure ... but why would anybody judge an entire defense that way? They are letting teams catch 64.7% of passes thrown at them which is 25th worst in the league. QBs have a 93.3 average QBR against them which is 21st in the league. They're the worst in the league at intercepting the ball with 3. They also give up the 27th most points in the league.

As much as I would like to think the Vikings passing offense had suddenly turned it around and beat up on the 2nd best pass defense in the league, that's just not the case.
Pessimist![WINKING FACE]

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Anyone know how Easton graded?