Raiders dang...

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
jackal
Strong Safety
Posts: 11568
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Location: California

Raiders dang...

Post by jackal » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:45 pm

Raiders set an all time record today with 23 penalties ..... :nono:
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18394
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by PurpleMustReign » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:45 pm

jackal wrote:Raiders set an all time record today with 23 penalties ..... :nono:
Wow, and they atill won!
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
S197
Fenrir
Posts: 11264
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by S197 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 pm

If there's a team worthy of that title, it's definitely the Raiders.
0 x

User avatar
jackal
Strong Safety
Posts: 11568
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:05 am
Location: California

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by jackal » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:04 am

I think the vikings had twenty three brain explosions across minnesota
and the U.S. tonight and another loss .... :wallbang:
0 x
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

User avatar
S197
Fenrir
Posts: 11264
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by S197 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:15 am

Saw the Chiefs Raiders game tonight. Good game. Cold!

Still don't understand the Carr hype, he looked mediocre again, missing a lot of throws.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
0 x

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18394
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN
Contact:

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by PurpleMustReign » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:30 am

S197 wrote:Saw the Chiefs Raiders game tonight. Good game. Cold!

Still don't understand the Carr hype, he looked mediocre again, missing a lot of throws.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Me neither but his record is better than any qb the Vikings have had in years.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

Jordysghost
Packers Suck
Posts: 2992
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:07 pm

S197 wrote:Saw the Chiefs Raiders game tonight. Good game. Cold!

Still don't understand the Carr hype, he looked mediocre again, missing a lot of throws.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
He has a broken pinky.

Carr has produced fantastically, especially considering he is the main threat on his team.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

User avatar
S197
Fenrir
Posts: 11264
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by S197 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Jordysghost wrote: He has a broken pinky.

Carr has produced fantastically, especially considering he is the main threat on his team.
I'd give that to Amari Cooper. I've probably seen Carr play more than most, back to Fresno state days. He benefits from years of high picks around him. Not to say I think he's bad but I think he's very overhyped.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck
Posts: 2992
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:23 am

S197 wrote: I'd give that to Amari Cooper. I've probably seen Carr play more than most, back to Fresno state days. He benefits from years of high picks around him. Not to say I think he's bad but I think he's very overhyped.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You dont accomplish what he has accomplished because of a WR, nvm the fact that his entire team sucked before Carr hit the scene. Carr arrived to the league prior to Cooper.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

User avatar
S197
Fenrir
Posts: 11264
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by S197 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:42 pm

YOU said main threat, I countered with Cooper. Nowhere did I say Carr's accomplishments were a result of a single receiver. And yeah, Carr was on the team before Cooper and that year he had a 76 QB rating.
0 x

User avatar
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3472
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am

Re: Raiders dang...

Post by fiestavike » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:21 pm

S197 wrote:YOU said main threat, I countered with Cooper. Nowhere did I say Carr's accomplishments were a result of a single receiver. And yeah, Carr was on the team before Cooper and that year he had a 76 QB rating.
I'd like to see what Carr would have done had he spent the last three years behind this Vikings offensive line. I'm guessing his career trajectory would be more similar to David Carr. He's doing well with his opportunity and I'm happy for him, but he's been in a great situation with excellent protection and good offensive weapons.
0 x

Post Reply