View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 am



Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Your going to get #### owned. 
Author Message
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
S197 wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
S197 wrote:
Coaches tape comes out Wednesday, I'll be glad to show you he had his arm around Diggs.

Let's not forget the 3 turnovers the Vikings should have had, two in the red zone. The game was close only because of those lost opportunities and penalties.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Turnovers for one team, are takeaways for another.

No you cant, not on Randalls call, he made barely any contact and there was no call untl your crowd demanded it, and it still came 15 seconds later, can't have anything spoil that stadium opening huh? ;)

Its ok, your still the Vikings, we will make you our #### later because that is what we do to worthless loser teams. :)

No the flags were immediate and from TWO refs. I was there not munching on curds at home. Wait for Wednesday although I'm sure you'll have another excuse then.

Our defense had multiple turnovers and sacks. Should have had 3 more. Did the Pack come close to picking off a ball? Yeah didn't think so. But your defense is better right?

Oh and lol at the Jags being a great team. Did you see the score yesterday? Listen Al, you had a good run, but now you're back in that wasteland GB living with Peg and the kids selling shoes to fat women.

Speaking of which, maybe they should change their name to the manatees. Much more fitting for your obese fan base that has nothing to live for other than football.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


7 seconds elapsed between the play and the flag being thrown.

Why are you trying to stereotype a global fanbase with millions upon millions if fans, it be much easier to stereotype the irrelevant loser fanbase who only comes out of the shadows when there team is doing good, and dissapears the second you end another season in failure.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:16 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
Thaumaturgist wrote:
Jordysghost wrote:
You.. do realize it is reffering to multiple missed calls in one game, not multiple missed calls on one team right? As in, bad calls in favor if the Jags and stuff.

Still waiting for you to counter though, just 3 and half more to go.

Do you not get that I never said anything about the Vikings in my post? It's ALL about Packers Favoritism? Why do you like to change the subject? I guess it's because you can't defend yourself.

Anyway... And this is just against the packers.
Viking Packers

Quote:
Controversial call No. 1
The Shiancoe incompletion is worth another look ... it appears as though the tight end has the ball securely between his forearms, and the ground helps him nada. Yet, the replay booth didn't see it that way.



Controversial call No. 2
Unfortunately, the Shiancoe non-touchdown was not the only gift to the green and gold on this Sunday night in October. Check out Andrew Quarless' second quarter touchdown catch from Aaron Rodgers. It sure looks like that loaf is shuffling around in his bread basket as he hits the ground … unlike Shiancoe, who had complete control of the football when he hit the deck on his catch.


Refs miss NINE calls Packers Vs. Vikings

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL has acknowledged its officiating crew made at least nine mistakes during Sunday's Green Bay-Minnesota game, including a key pass interference call, two newspapers reported Wednesday.


There, I didn't have to look hard, and that's just against the packers... Again, my point is to show Packers Favoritism which as a blind packers fan you'll never see.


LMAO, let me refresh your memory here.

There were 4, yes 4 incorrectly ruled TDs that night, of those 4, THREE of them went in FAVOR of the Vikings, the first two were BOTH challenged and won by GB, the third came within the last 2 minutes and was a booth review, the Quarless td was NOT challenged for some reason by your moronic staff, that is YOUR problem, because we made the correct challenges, we won.

Yes, and several of those key missed pi were against the Vikings.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:27 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Posts: 7940
Location: Kentucky
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
You lost the right for your argument to be taken seriously after you talked all of that #### and then disappeared for two months after the Packers lost, only coming back once the Vikings had lost a couple of games.

_________________
“There is a chance that if I lose 100 pounds, I could be a jockey ...” - Coach Zimmer


Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm
Profile
Packers Suck

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 pm
Posts: 2993
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
Cliff wrote:
You lost the right for your argument to be taken seriously after you talked all of that #### and then disappeared for two months after the Packers lost, only coming back once the Vikings had lost a couple of games.


None of that had anything to do with football. I showed up after you beat us for the division, im hardly averse to taking some heat.

_________________
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011


Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:24 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Posts: 7940
Location: Kentucky
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:
You lost the right for your argument to be taken seriously after you talked all of that #### and then disappeared for two months after the Packers lost, only coming back once the Vikings had lost a couple of games.


None of that had anything to do with football. I showed up after you beat us for the division, im hardly averse to taking some heat.


Color me skeptical :D

_________________
“There is a chance that if I lose 100 pounds, I could be a jockey ...” - Coach Zimmer


Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:40 am
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10490
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Your going to get #### owned.
Jordysghost wrote:
Cliff wrote:
You lost the right for your argument to be taken seriously after you talked all of that #### and then disappeared for two months after the Packers lost, only coming back once the Vikings had lost a couple of games.


None of that had anything to do with football. I showed up after you beat us for the division, im hardly averse to taking some heat.


MmmHmm

Jordysghost wrote:
Purple Martin wrote:
Vikings fans: :rofl: :rock:
Jordysghost: :confused: :steamed:


Its a lose lose for you guys because if the Packers win, they win and I probably only post sparingly the rest of the week, but if they lose, ill probably stick around just to annoy you.


Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:59 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.