3rd Quarter

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Vikings record for 3rd Quarter of the 2016 season

0-4
18%
1-3
29%
2-2
29%
3-1
24%
4-0
No votes

Total votes: 17

akvikingsfan
All Pro Elite Player

3rd Quarter

Post by akvikingsfan »

After the first quarter of the season, I expected the Vikings to lose one out of the 4 games making up the second quarter. Turns out I had that backwards. After the way they played the last four games lets take a look at the next four:

@ Redskins
vs Cardinals
@ Lions (Thanksgiving Day)
vs Cowboys (Thursday Night)

Earlier in the season this looked like a pretty easy stretch. Now, not so much. The Redskins seem to have a tendency to beat up on the Vikings at FedEx Field, the Cardinals are in the heat of the race for the NFC West, we all saw how the Lions played the Vikings yesterday, and the Cowboys are possibly the best team in the NFC. This will be a tough stretch. However, I see Zimmer getting this team together and winning 3 out of these 4 games. The lone loss I believe will come to the Cowboys. And the Vikings will be sitting at 8-4 going down the stretch.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: 3rd Quarter

Post by Mothman »

akvikingsfan wrote:After the first quarter of the season, I expected the Vikings to lose one out of the 4 games making up the second quarter. Turns out I had that backwards. After the way they played the last four games lets take a look at the next four:

@ Redskins
vs Cardinals
@ Lions (Thanksgiving Day)
vs Cowboys (Thursday Night)

Earlier in the season this looked like a pretty easy stretch. Now, not so much. The Redskins seem to have a tendency to beat up on the Vikings at FedEx Field, the Cardinals are in the heat of the race for the NFC West, we all saw how the Lions played the Vikings yesterday, and the Cowboys are possibly the best team in the NFC. This will be a tough stretch. However, I see Zimmer getting this team together and winning 3 out of these 4 games. The lone loss I believe will come to the Cowboys. And the Vikings will be sitting at 8-4 going down the stretch.

I picked them to go 1-3 but 2-2 seems quite possible. I'll be pretty surprised (and happy) to see them do better than that.
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

I said 3-1. I think I voted with my heart more than my head though..... :ripple:
joe h
Veteran

Post by joe h »

They beat Detroit, only because it is Detroit on thanksgiving day. I had this team 7 and 9 at the start, and so far they've beat 3 teams I figured were losses, but it turns out those teams were just not that great anyways(Green Bay, Carolina, and Houston).
Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman »

I don't see us winning any games. We are as bad as the browns in my opinion.
VikingsKid28
Starter

Post by VikingsKid28 »

Vikes against the world. 4-0
It's a great day to be great
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Post by autobon7 »

I went 2-2......think they are righting the ship and the offense will continue to improve....even if its just a little at a time
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Post by CbusVikesFan »

VikingsKid28 wrote:Vikes against the world. 4-0
Baddabing baddaboom!
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter