Enemy Fan Forums: Detroit Lions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Enemy Fan Forums: Detroit Lions

Post by Funkytown »

Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Detroit Lions

Post by Boon »

Just heard today on the radio, that Shurmur was Bradford's OC before. Once the Vikings traded for him, they had Shurmur calling the plays to make it easier for Sam. Then during the bye, they said, ok, Norv take it back over thinking Bradford was ready....then two terrible games by the offense, Norv was told to take a backseat to Shurmur....Norv said screw that & quit....

heh :appl:
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

I think it's funny that the Lions message board is called "the jungle" don't they know that lions don't live in the jungle?
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

Norv Zimmer wrote:I think it's funny that the Lions message board is called "the jungle" don't they know that lions don't live in the jungle?

Asiatic lions live in the jungle. Its a critically endangered subspecies but they still live in the jungles of india
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Purple Domination »

Thanks for posting, Funky! Looking forward to hopefully getting back on track for this game.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Boon wrote:Quote

Just heard today on the radio, that Shurmur was Bradford's OC before. Once the Vikings traded for him, they had Shurmur calling the plays to make it easier for Sam. Then during the bye, they said, ok, Norv take it back over thinking Bradford was ready....then two terrible games by the offense, Norv was told to take a backseat to Shurmur....Norv said screw that & quit....

heh :appl:
You said you heard this on the radio. Curious ... who said it?

Oh and stand by. There are those who dismiss this theory as pure speculative garbage.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: You said you heard this on the radio. Curious ... who said it?

Oh and stand by. There are those who dismiss this theory as pure speculative garbage.

Oh i've said that i agree with it before but someone mentioned it before in another thread. This one in particular was quoted from one of the lions fans on the thread.

The subject in itself however makes a very valid scenario.