Introduction

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

NorthStarViking
Waterboy

Introduction

Post by NorthStarViking »

Hey fellow Viking faithful. Just got here from another page called Profootball website. The site is turning to garbage so I thought I'd give this a shot. Any advice or recommendations would be awesome. Right now, i'm trying to figure out how to post an avitar.....

SKOL VIKES!!
PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Introduction

Post by PsyDanny »

NorthStarViking wrote:Hey fellow Viking faithful. Just got here from another page called Profootball website. The site is turning to garbage so I thought I'd give this a shot. Any advice or recommendations would be awesome. Right now, i'm trying to figure out how to post an avitar.....

SKOL VIKES!!
Welcome, NSV! This group has been around a long time, with some of us going back to the days of Usenet newgroups. We have our differences, but there are quite a few that i still hold in awe due to their football knowledge.

It is always tough being a Vikings fan; hence, we need each other, at least for the comedy relief.

SKOL!!!!
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

NorthStarViking wrote:Hey fellow Viking faithful. Just got here from another page called Profootball website. The site is turning to garbage so I thought I'd give this a shot. Any advice or recommendations would be awesome. Right now, i'm trying to figure out how to post an avitar.....

SKOL VIKES!!

Welcome to the board! :welcome

To add an avatar or fill out your board profile, go to the User Control Panel located in the upper right corner of your browser window. Click on that and on the following page, go to the Options panel on the left. Click Profile and that will give you a new window. Then select Edit Avatar. Then you cans elect an avatar from the gallery of available images or from elsewhere on the web. I believe you can upload an image as well.
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

Welcome! I have been on this board a couple years now and I must say that the people on here are some of the most knowledgeable vikings fans with varying views and opinions, so it is always good conversations going on.
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Welcome, NorthStarViking! Great to have you join in the discussion!

:welcome
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest »

The Vikings ship is sinking, but hop on! Welcome aboard!