Enemy Fan Forums: Philadelphia Eagles

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Enemy Fan Forums: Philadelphia Eagles

Post by Purple Domination »

Are you planning to post one this week, Funky Town? I am sure Philly Fans will provide some great material. I appreciate all the work you do on them, always a highlight the week before a game!
Purple Martin
Starter

Re: Where is the Enemy Fan Forum?

Post by Purple Martin »

Purple Domination wrote:Are you planning to post one this week, Funky Town? I am sure Philly Fans will provide some great material. I appreciate all the work you do on them, always a highlight the week before a game!
I've been poking around the forums and they are almost unanimously under the delusion they are going to win. That's going to make it even more fun. :banana:
Mothman wrote:... a good completion percentage in a performance like that is like putting lipstick on a pig.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Its more like a raging dumpster fire to me. Honestly their boards are the living stereotype of what people think fans are. A bunch of homophobic comments mixed in with "girlie" being the worst insult possible :?
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Its more like a raging dumpster fire to me. Honestly their boards are the living stereotype of what people think fans are. A bunch of homophobic comments mixed in with "girlie" being the worst insult possible :?
The people from Philly are some of the most abrasive and ignorant, I have ever met. New York people were a little edgy IMO

,but once you know them; have a pretty dark sense of humor and sarcastic flair.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

Just be glad. Their forums suck. Formats are horrible. Delusional. Rude
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Here you go:

http://vikingsjournal.com/_/minnesota-v ... gles-r1386

Not as bad as I thought. Things are pretty mixed. Not too many crazies. :D
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Purple Domination wrote:Are you planning to post one this week, Funky Town? I am sure Philly Fans will provide some great material. I appreciate all the work you do on them, always a highlight the week before a game!
Thanks!

Feel free to edit your title to Enemy Fan Forums: Philadelphia Eagles (to be organized and helpful) :)
Boon
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Boon »

it's always the same shpiel. Opposing fans talking about the schedule. Rodgers not himself and the carolina 1-5 bs , like they're not averaging 26 points a game and are 4th in total offense. That #### woopin we put on them has them in the places they are.

Keep sleepin
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Funkytown wrote: Thanks!

Feel free to edit your title to Enemy Fan Forums: Philadelphia Eagles (to be organized and helpful) :)
Done.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Philadelphia Eagles

Post by halfgiz »

I lot of Eagles fans are saying Newman the old man is our weak link. They are going to smoke him. :whistle: