Thoughts on Bronco & Panthers game

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Thoughts on Bronco & Panthers game

Post by Jordysghost »

He look alright, but jeesh people he wasn't without fault, he threw two picks to 1 td.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Jordysghost wrote:He look alright, but jeesh people he wasn't without fault, he threw two picks to 1 td.
Jordy it was his first ever NFL start againest a very good team. He got a win, I would say Denver is happy with that.
And a lot cheaper than Brock Osweiler. :tongue:
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

The hit Cam took on the last drive, in college that would have been targeting and the guy would have been ejected. He basically hit him with the crown of his helmet right in Cam's earhole. I don't understand why the NFL doesn't implement the same rule.

Sucks that Gano walshed the kick but it was a fun game to watch.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I think the leaque had a lot of off season dicussions, about the DE sized QB, Norman vs Beckham,
baseball bat and Cam Newtons celebrating for thirty seconds while other players get penalized
for 25 percent of that...My guess is the owners had some feedback for Uncle Rodger and company.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

S197 wrote:The hit Cam took on the last drive, in college that would have been targeting and the guy would have been ejected. He basically hit him with the crown of his helmet right in Cam's earhole. I don't understand why the NFL doesn't implement the same rule.

Sucks that Gano walshed the kick but it was a fun game to watch.
Cam was hit three times in the head and a penalty was called once. Not a good night for that crew, although they did make other good callss.

Cold is temporary. Purple Pride is forever.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Good to see Cam lose.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

That was a blown call by the refs. However this was a better game then the superbowl