Jordysghost and Jackal bet.

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Jordysghost and Jackal bet.

Post by Jordysghost » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:03 am

Do you not realize im telling you ill accept your bet, but just want to know if youll accept mine? One of us is being a little 'girly boy' :lol:who won't back up his #### talk, and its not me.
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:06 am

Well? Comon, you really going to tell me to back up my #### talk, and not do the same?

I accept your bet, as long as there is an out clause, one involving an injury to Rodgers that last into or happens during a playoff game, or causes him to miss 7 games or more, and one involving 10 or more Packers starters being IRed, I think that seems reasonable enough.

Do you accept my bet? Should Bradford recieve an injury that keeps him out of either game Ill consider it null, Packers sweep Vikes I pick your sig until the divisional round, Vikings win either one of those games and you pick mine until divisional round. Sound fair?
0 x
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:04 am

Maybe you guys should just virtually shake hands, forget about making a big bet, enjoy the season (whatever it may bring) and stay on the board.

Smack talk can be fun but when it gets too confrontational, it's just bad news for everybody.

I'm not saying this as a moderator... I just rather see people making friends than becoming adversaries.

If you need to bet, why not just bet a groupon for a hamburger or something?
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:09 am

Mothman wrote:Maybe you guys should just virtually shake hands, forget about making a big bet, enjoy the season (whatever it may bring) and stay on the board.

Smack talk can be fun but when it gets too confrontational, it's just bad news for everybody.

I'm not saying this as a moderator... I just rather see people making friends than becoming adversaries.

If you need to bet, why not just bet a groupon for a hamburger or something?
I thought the stakes were a bit over the top but hey, he suggested it, so why not? :)

I'd be more then willing to take it back a little bit, if Jackal agrees, but otherwise I'm pretty confident.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:11 am

But jee Mothman, you kind of just went and made me feel a bit juvinile and silly. :)
0 x

dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:54 am

Mothman wrote:If you need to bet, why not just bet a groupon for a hamburger or something?
Yeah. Or a milkshake at the local soda fountain. Or a sarsaparilla while listening to 45s.

Sorry Jim, I couldn't help myself.
0 x
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Its ok regardless, its pretty clear Jackal isn't willing to bet on his own bravado, I accept his bet, offer him my own and nothin but *crickets* :)

Are we done here Jackal? Ill take your silence as a yea.

If you ever feel like making either of these bets just let me know, anytime my brotha.
0 x

S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:52 am

We had a few guys bet avatars. Basically loser changes his avatar to whatever winner chooses for x amount of time. Food for thought if you want to take it down a notch.
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:33 am

An avatar or sig bet is more my speed, but im not one to back down in regards to a bet.

Honestly I like Jackal more then to want him off the board anyway, if I won, i'd have probably let it slide anyway.
0 x

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:22 am

S197 wrote:We had a few guys bet avatars. Basically loser changes his avatar to whatever winner chooses for x amount of time. Food for thought if you want to take it down a notch.

That's a good idea.

However, thanks to Dead-poet, now I think the bet should be for a milkshake.
0 x

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:01 am

Mothman wrote:
That's a good idea.

However, thanks to Dead-poet, now I think the bet should be for a milkshake.
Milkshake!!

Cold is temporary. Purple Pride is forever.
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 pm

We can also change your "tag" on the site. Jordy is a "Career Elite Player" right now, for example, and he could be <insert whatever here>.

Keep it friendly though, no need for either of you to leave forever :wink:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Hey Jackal, now that you pussed out of your own bet, are you going to change your moronic signature? :lol:
0 x

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:14 pm

See jackal? You see what pussing out of your own bet gets you? Had you nutted up and taken the bet i offered youd have control of my sig until the divisional rou d of the playoffs at the least. :thumbsup:
0 x