U. S. Bank Stadium Tour

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PsyDanny
All Pro Elite Player

U. S. Bank Stadium Tour

Post by PsyDanny »

So, I was the lucky duck that won the tickets to the season ticket holder orientation to U.S. Bank Stadium this morning. Joined by my good buddy Brian and my daughter Camille. We had BLAST! This stadium will make for an excellent game day/night experience.

I will attempt to put up some links to my Facebook where I posted nearly 100 pictures that I would love to share with you all.

We took the tour in reverse route, because when we entered, one of the stadium staff suggested checking out the locker room before it gets busy. So if you notice the program, we are going in reverse order, visiting each Club area, then getting pictures from the lowest 50 yard line seat that was available, working our way up. The making a tour of my benefactors general seating area (section 112, row 25), then working up to some of the nose-bleed areas. I think there are also two videos that span the stadium - one lower and one much higher up.

I hope it will give you all a great perspective. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: U. S. Bank Stadium Tour

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PsyDanny wrote:So, I was the lucky duck that won the tickets to the season ticket holder orientation to U.S. Bank Stadium this morning. Joined by my good buddy Brian and my daughter Camille. We had BLAST! This stadium will make for an excellent game day/night experience.

I will attempt to put up some links to my Facebook where I posted nearly 100 pictures that I would love to share with you all.

We took the tour in reverse route, because when we entered, one of the stadium staff suggested checking out the locker room before it gets busy. So if you notice the program, we are going in reverse order, visiting each Club area, then getting pictures from the lowest 50 yard line seat that was available, working our way up. The making a tour of my benefactors general seating area (section 112, row 25), then working up to some of the nose-bleed areas. I think there are also two videos that span the stadium - one lower and one much higher up.

I hope it will give you all a great perspective. Enjoy!

Awesome pics!!! I just sent you a Facebook request, in case you are wondering who that is :)
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Incidentally you don't have to approve the request, but it is nice to know othe Viking fans on there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Grashopa
Franchise Player

Post by Grashopa »

Pretty cool. Cant wait to see a game there!
Formerly AADPFan
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Awesome!
Thanks a lot for sharing!

Can't wait until I can see the stadium in person, just a month away now :banana:
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

So glad you were able to enjoy! Thanks for all of the pictures, can't wait to see it for myself.
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Great pics! Not sure when I'll make it out to a game so I really appreciate you sharing!

All you lucky bastards :banana: that live close; have a great season in your new digs!
i'm ready for a beer.
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

Great pictures. Thanks for posting them.
Mike

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Will you be up for a game at all, Mike?

Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

PurpleMustReign wrote:Will you be up for a game at all, Mike?

Not this year Josh. Figured we would wait till next year and let everything settle in with the new stadium first.
Mike

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Kansas Viking wrote: Not this year Josh. Figured we would wait till next year and let everything settle in with the new stadium first.
I'll be at the SD preseason game, an then one regular season game. Hopefully it all goes well :D