The Viking Clap Iceland

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cs292
Waterboy

The Viking Clap Iceland

Post by Cs292 »

We have got to start doing this in the new building.
Cs292
Waterboy

Re: The Viking Clap Iceland

Post by Cs292 »

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I would love that! I love that chant.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

That's pretty fantastic
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

Post by UKno1VIKING »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MWJd7F8PQ

Or the Will Griggs on fire chant.

But change it to A.D.

A.D's on fire, your defence is terrified. x3
A.D's on fire, OOOOOOOOOFF
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah................

Their are many excellent Leeds United chants i could show you, but translating them into Vikings chants could prove tricky.
Best U.K fans to best U.S fans :rock: :rock: :rock:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

I Will be disappointed if the Iceland soccer team isn't at the first game leading us in that chant. How awesome would that be to have 65,000 people doing that at the beginning of each quarter and at the end of the game??
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

UKno1VIKING wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8MWJd7F8PQ

Or the Will Griggs on fire chant.

But change it to A.D.

A.D's on fire, your defence is terrified. x3
A.D's on fire, OOOOOOOOOFF
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah................

Their are many excellent Leeds United chants i could show you, but translating them into Vikings chants could prove tricky.
Best U.K fans to best U.S fans :rock: :rock: :rock:
I can't stop watching this... I just dont think that would catch on here in the states like the Iceland chant could.

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I Will be disappointed if the Iceland soccer team isn't at the first game leading us in that chant. How awesome would that be to have 65,000 people doing that at the beginning of each quarter and at the end of the game??
Would not be at all surprised to see this take off as part of Vikings home games...
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: Would not be at all surprised to see this take off as part of Vikings home games...
You really feel the need to rip off an icelandic soccer team, for a team 'hurrah' as i'd call it? Why don't you just get one from a womans water polo team while your at it.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Jordysghost wrote: You really feel the need to rip off an icelandic soccer team, for a team 'hurrah' as i'd call it? Why don't you just get one from a womans water polo team while your at it.
Better than wearing cheese on our head.

fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Jordysghost wrote: You really feel the need to rip off an icelandic soccer team, for a team 'hurrah' as i'd call it? Why don't you just get one from a womans water polo team while your at it.
uh...I don't feel the "need" to do anything as pertains to this, I could see it catching on. Its not like its something out of left field given the heritage of the area and the NAME OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM. Let's not even get into what would be most appropriate for PACKERS fans to do before games. :gone:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Better than wearing cheese on our head.

Thats really just a Wisconsin sport thing, the Brewers were the ones to start that crap, I agree it pretty dumb when you consider that Wisconsin cheese doesn't have holes in it.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote: uh...I don't feel the "need" to do anything as pertains to this, I could see it catching on. Its not like its something out of left field given the heritage of the area and the NAME OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM. Let's not even get into what would be most appropriate for PACKERS fans to do before games. :gone:
Well when your named after a meat packing company (lol) your options are pretty limited, Go Pack Go! Is about the best we can come up with.
Cs292
Waterboy

Post by Cs292 »

Well well well.......liked to think I had a little something to do with it. ......SKOL
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Good job!

Your next mission is to greatly reduce the number of Packer fans at our home games.