Next season predictions

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Next season predictions

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote: How about a QB running for 171 yards rushing against them.... Wow they held a player to an all time NFL record
yeah you guys have a great defense :rofl:

BTW don't ever tell me what I am and not going to do.... go to a packers site and live your
delusions of the past, please .. its kinda embarrassing .. if you want to be a Vikings fan we
probably wouldn't let you in, but there is always room on a bandwagon roaming the NFL landscape.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/o ... s-per-game

You guy rank very middle of the road defense (11th)... as last year proves when Rodgers can't
get id done 77 yards against Denver and not much better against Arizona. You guys get
slaughtered by much better teams(without Rodgers). IMO you guys would rank in the bottom ten teams. You
obviously don't know much about your team.. Go away and pout, now

I dont know if you realize how many teams there in the league, but 11 is better then middle of the road, besides, they were top 7 before we got beat by AZ without our top 3 starting CBs.

Once again, why do you think 1 or two perfornances overrules an entire seasons stats? This is a trend in your posts, you seem to pick out one particular performance and try to use it to justify any non sensical claim that doesnt bare out in reality that you please.

Does the Vikes performances against Sea or Gb mean they dont have a good D?

If we didnt have Rodgers we would have an entirely different roster, you clearly arent familiar with the cap.

I did tell you what you wouldnt do.. and you didnt do it, on the contrary you the only season statistic you bothered to post only served to support my point.

I dont really care about the past, as long as the Packers have Rodgers competing for NFCCG berths and the like, seems pretty likely. dk where you get the idea that IM pouting, it seems like everything you ever post in reply to me is devoid of tangible facts supporting your point and filled with spite and hostility.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

You counteract yourself..you say one or two games don't matter
or the past performances...you asked for facts and then wont accept
the facts your team got swept at home in the division. Not good...
You should have lost both Detroit games...The refs gave you an extra
play with the non face mask call..Now that you storied bull crap
franchise is three quarters of the latest article on roid's hopefully
won't give you a win or two to creep into the playoffs. The bears
improved a lot on defense so the division should be better too.

Delusion won't change bad drafts and no free agency spending

Teddy had real good games against Denver and Arizona. Your team
looked horrible in both.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

jackal wrote:You counteract yourself..you say one or two games don't matter
or the past performances...you asked for facts and then wont accept
the facts your team got swept at home in the division. Not good...
You should have lost both Detroit games...The refs gave you an extra
play with the non face mask call..Now that you storied bull crap
franchise is three quarters of the latest article on roid's hopefully
won't give you a win or two to creep into the playoffs. The bears
improved a lot on defense so the division should be better too.

Delusion won't change bad drafts and no free agency spending

Teddy had real good games against Denver and Arizona. Your team
looked horrible in both.
How many times do you have to be told that one or two performances does not wipe away an entire season worth of stats? Is your reading comprehension truly so poor? I will say this again, try to pay attention, did the Vikes craptastic performances against the Packers and Sqwuaks automatically disqualify them from being a good D? Answer the question, seriously.

STATS, again the Packers had the 11th ranked D in the league, 6th prior to facing AZ without any of our CBs, but we will just ignore that for now and focus on the finishing rank of 11th, Jackal, im not trying to be hostile but my point is very concise, the Packers D was ranked 11th in the league, this is a stat that you cannot refute so you cling to the two worst performances of the year on GBs, part. I will ask you nicely, please post some stats that overrule the 11th ranked D in the standing and prove the Packers to be a bad D, for #### sake, GIVE ME SOME STATISTICS. If you cannot refute the season ranking above you can consider your point thouroughly dismissed.

The Detroit call was right, ticky tacky, but right, that is why the NFL stood by it :), hit the inside of the facemask and caused a turn, i agree it was ticky tacky but they owed us one after the way they ket and accidentally blown whsitle detract the Packers the game winning TD a game prior (Something you have yet to even attempt to refute, nor will you) and weeks later they would hand the Cards a free TD in the 4th quarter on an illegal, and very blatant pick play (A call that unlike the Lions game cal, the NFL outwardly stated to be wrong, also a call that like the Bears game call, you wont even attempt to refute in any kind logical sense based upon fact)

I dont really care about some silly article that makes baseless accusations, ill wait until something real comes out that truiy condemns those players, but it wont.

Yea man, ill tell you, im about as worried missing the playoffs as I am Wisconsin being hit with a hurricane from Lake Superior. Sure, the division had a year where they didnt get absolutely wrecked by GB for once, and it was GBs worst year in forever, and even then, the Packers made the Playoffs, and advanced further then all but 8 teams in the league.

Teddy had good games against Den and AZ? Really? Because when you look at his 14-9 TD INT ratio and rating of 88, it kind of makes me wonder how 'good' these games were, I mean really, how mahy good games could the guy possibly have had with stats like those? I like Teddy, still do, this isnt me #### on him, but really, what is your definition of 'good'?

Bwahaha 'bad drafts', hey your opinion is your opinion, but I would absolutely like to break down the Packers roster in comparison to the Vikes, see how you think they stack up positionally, and maybe even do the same for our last few draft classes, I certainly will say the your perception of the Packers draft is far different from mine, I personally think that after hitting a few lean years (2010,2011,2012) That the Packers last 3 drafts have been very very good, best in the Thompson era. (Not counting his first pick, Aaron Rodgers) I think if the Packers had been drafting badly that their D being as young, good and talented as they are wouldnt have happened, I also think that the success the Packers have sustained throught the entirety of the McCarthy era makes a large amount of 'bad drafting' seem unlikely. Would you like to compare the Packers Offensive and Defensive season rankings to that of the Viking,? We can go any time period you want, 3 years back, 5 years back, 7 years back, etc. etc. Im fairly certain the Packers would come out on top in overall on both sides of the ball. Comparing playoff appearances and W/L records would be a moot point probably.

BTW, while the Packers free agency strategy is highly debated amongst Packers fans, I think it has been a huge reason in being able to sustain the second most successfully run franchise in the league since Rodgers took over, and prior to the Pats winning that SB against the Swquaks I would have told you the very best franchise in the league in that time period. (And I would be right.) I think having a consistently healthy cap is a big part of being a succesful team that competes for (and hopefully wins) SBs, teams that our over the cap or near the bottom dont win SBs, the Broncos are the rare exception to countless other rules. I think the Packers have one of the most talented teams in the league, and almost the only issue was the passing game, (and I just dont find it likely they stay in that slump) in the league, it impresses me being that they have to deal with Aaron Rodgers Mega contract.

I know this was a big post, but let me just refresh your memory real quick, I'd like to see you use tangible statistics to state how the Packers D wasnt good, and why the 11th ranked D ranking is wrong (as that apparently is what you think), and I'd also like to hear your explanation on why the NFL was wrong in defending the facemask call, why they were wrong for pointing out the illegal pick that handed AZ 7 in the playoffs, and also why the Packers being docked the game leading score because an offical accidentally blew his whistle is ok and fair. Please attempt to support your opinions this time.

I would really like to have a civil discussion with you based upon something other repeating the same statement over.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011