Safeties to watch 2016

Talk about the latest College games and players and discuss the NFL Draft here. Get reports on players, prospects, Draft Links, the latest Mock Drafts and other indepth analysis, plus the latest on the NCAA College games.

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Safeties to watch 2016

Post by dead_poet »

NFL Media reporter Kimberly Jones passed along that "more than one evaluator" mentioned West Virginia S Karl Joseph "as a player who jumps off the tape."

Jones didn't expound on this, but it's good to know that scouts are whispering sweet nothing about Joseph in private. We honestly haven't heard much about his stock since the draft process began, a shame for a college superstar who missed part of last season with a torn ACL. CBS Sports' Dane Brugler gave Joseph a "solid mid-round" grade prior to his injury. Since he may be ready for the beginning of the season, it may not end up hurting him much. Mar 7 - 11:19 PM
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

There is a guy that is a tweener olb/ss from Akron

Who looks like a beast might be worth a late round pic/ special teams
Guy
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
dead_poet
Commissioner

Safeties to watch 2016

Post by dead_poet »

2016 NFL Draft: Five Safety Prospects That Deserve More Attention

http://wp.me/p72adI-1C3W
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Darian Thompson/S/Boise State improves his forty time to 4.53s