Divisional playoff games.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: Divisional playoff games.

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Dam, that was an awesome game. Make me feel a little bit better since the Vikings got knocked out.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Umm... I didn't say they were... :confused:
I never said you did.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Jordysghost wrote:I never said you did.
I never said you said I said you said I did... :smilevike:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Good to see McCarthy and Rodgers lose. I can't stand those 2.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

fiestavike wrote:Good to see McCarthy and Rodgers have a win blatantly stolen from them by the refs. I can't stand those 2.
fify
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

fiestavike wrote:Good to see McCarthy and Rodgers lose. I can't stand those 2.
Me neither.

What I especially dislike about them is their penchant for complaining, when, if anything, they get more questionable calls go in their favor than anyone. Janis' hail Mary catch to send it to OT was WAY more doubtful than Fitz's catch that had McCarthy all up in arms. And their whining about the coin toss is just ridiculous. It sounds like an Onion article--a joke--but then you realize that, no, that's just how the Pack roll.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/st ... -cardinals
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Arians is an awful coach, to need blatantly incorrect calls to barely edge out a Packers team with there top 3 WRs out, just pathetic.

What a bad coach and bad franchise, they will never win a SB.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Texas Vike wrote: Me neither.

What I especially dislike about them is their penchant for complaining, when, if anything, they get more questionable calls go in their favor than anyone. Janis' hail Mary catch to send it to OT was WAY more doubtful than Fitz's catch that had McCarthy all up in arms. And their whining about the coin toss is just ridiculous. It sounds like an Onion article--a joke--but then you realize that, no, that's just how the Pack roll.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/st ... -cardinals
Wrong, Larry never established possession, Janis catch didn't even ever definitively hit the ground, what is your qualm with that catch? You never see it hit the ground.

Bad calls for the Cardinals barely lifts them past the decimated Packers, our difference in coaching talent was on full display. The game leading score in the 4th was undisputably just a terrible call that handed them 7.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Ive never seen such a a terrible coaching job then by the Cards last night, just a worthless organisation from top to bottom, even with all that talent stockpiled from terrible seasons giving them high picks.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Jordysghost wrote: Wrong, Larry never established possession, Janis catch didn't even ever definitively hit the ground, what is your qualm with that catch? You never see it hit the ground.

Bad calls for the Cardinals barely lifts them past the decimated Packers, our difference in coaching talent was on full display. The game leading score in the 4th was undisputably just a terrible call that handed them 7.
1. Fitz took three steps after the catch. IMO, it wasn't even close to not being a catch.

2. Janis never established possession of the ball; it's moving all over the place. For the record, I didn't see quite enough evidence to overturn the call once made, but to me, if it had been called incomplete on the field there would also not be enough evidence to overturn THAT call.

I love that the Cardinals won and HOW they won. That deflection TD to put AZ ahead was a thing of pure beauty! LOVED IT!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Larry never established possession so the steps don't matter, the rule is the rule is the rule.

Yea, I get it, you loved how the refs handed ARI the win with an indisputably blatant uncalled penalty, rah rah.

Janis did establish possession, with his left hand, far more then Larry, but even if he didn't, it doesn't matter because the ball didn't touch the ground, there isn't even an argument for that not being a catch.

Again, what a worthless coach Arians must be to need all that to barely beat the Packers without there top 3 WRs, completely and utterly mediocre.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Oh well, still rather be a Packers fan then a Cardinals fan, any time any place any week, they are simply a mediocre franchise with nothing to be remotely proud of.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Jordysghost wrote:Larry never established possession so the steps don't matter, the rule is the rule is the rule.

Yea, I get it, you loved how the refs handed ARI the win with a blatant uncalled penalty.

Janis did establish possession, with his left hand, far more then Larry.

You have to be kidding me. Fitz established possession very, very clearly. It's only at the very end of the play after taking 3 full steps with possession that he extends the ball and the ground causes the fumble out of bounds. Like I said, not even close.

I also disagree about your interpretation: the refs didn't hand anything to anyone. Penalties are missed all the time in the NFL. It just happens less frequently to GB, so you're not used to seeing it!

Janis' catch was very questionable, but I do admire Rodger's throw and Janis' effort to catch it.

Palmer was off that whole game. Must be hard to throw the ball with a finger injury. He did just enough, and Fitz is the man when the chips are down. Awesome win by the Cards.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Texas Vike wrote:
You have to be kidding me. Fitz established possession very, very clearly. It's only at the very end of the play after taking 3 full steps with possession that he extends the ball and the ground causes the fumble out of bounds. Like I said, not even close.

I also disagree about your interpretation: the refs didn't hand anything to anyone. Penalties are missed all the time in the NFL. It just happens less frequently to GB, so you're not used to seeing it!

Janis' catch was very questionable, but I do admire Rodger's throw and Janis' effort to catch it.

Palmer was off that whole game. Must be hard to throw the ball with a finger injury. He did just enough, and Fitz is the man when the chips are down. Awesome win by the Cards.
He bobbled it the entire 3 steps, incomplete.

Right, so even with the fail mary, 09 wildcard game, 98 wild card game, and last nights td that was handed to ARI, the Packers are still favored. right. Id love to hear how that makes any sense.

You litterally cant and wont make one argument against Janises TD, you cant, you have nothing because the ball never touched the ground. Please provide tangible reasons why your opinion is valid next time.

Cardinals were handed one, it happens, no reason to dwell on it, but wow they area pathetic to let that game be so close without our top 3 WRS just wow.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Im intensely proud of how my team fought through injuries and indisputably blatant no calls designed to give the Cards the game though, it was a great effort and we almost rammed the NFL fairy tale aspirations right up there ####.