Divisional playoff games.

General discussions of other teams from around the league and general NFL events.

Moderator: Moderators

Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Re: Divisional playoff games.

Post by Jordysghost »

What a garbage team to barely get by the decimated Packers like that, my god what the #### is wrong with them? Our top 3 WRs were out?
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Thank God the Puke choked away that win :rock: :rock: :smilevike: :rofl: :thumbsup: :D :tongue: :tongue:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TSonn wrote:Jordy - the Pack shouldn't have even been in the playoffs without the refs help during the regular season. Missing the batted ball on Detroit and calling that "facemask" on Rodgers in Detroit (both missed calls) would've put the Lions in.
Wrong, incorrectly blown whistle thanksgivong night took the game winning TD from the Packers away.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Purple bruise wrote:Thank God the Puke choked away that win :rock: :rock: :smilevike: :rofl: :thumbsup: :D :tongue: :tongue:
It was taken away, but im surprised our decimafed WR corps put us in a position to win, Cardinals should be ashamed with all the blatant bad calls like the game leading score in the 4th.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Jordysghost wrote: Right so two defenders looking at the ball makes it ok for one to wrap their arms on you and manhandle you, right, got it.

It was exactly as the refs tried to make it, a great win for a worthless franchise, the correct call is made on Browns TD and the Packers win.
defenses are already so hamstrung under current rules I'm glad they let them play. Maybe if it was called unevenly but as mentioned the PI wasn't called on Fitz either.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

S197 wrote: defenses are already so hamstrung under current rules I'm glad they let them play. Maybe if it was called unevenly but as mentioned the PI wasn't called on Fitz either.
Fitz's catch wasn't a catch too btw, he never established possession. But that Sheilds play that you call PI was a lot more debateble then the Janis PI.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

There really isn't anything to debate, it was a blatant bad call that gave them a game leading TD, it is just the fact of the matter.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

The #Packers have now lost seven playoff games under Mike McCarthy. FIVE of them were on the last play of the game.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Packers now 0-7 in OT
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I don't think Arizona is very strong, they barely beat a decimated Vikings team as well. To be honest there's very little separation in the NFC between the top teams. I just hope Seattle loses tomorrow. Any given Sunday and all that, but more so this year. At least it's making for exciting games.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

dead_poet wrote:
Still have a SB win under him thank god, otherwise the FIRE MACCARTTY crowd of Packers fans would never shut the #### up.

I think this game was a testament to how great a coach he is, 3 top WRs out.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

dead_poet wrote:Packers now 0-7 in OT
?
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

S197 wrote:I don't think Arizona is very strong, they barely beat a decimated Vikings team as well. To be honest there's very little separation in the NFC between the top teams. I just hope Seattle loses tomorrow. Any given Sunday and all that, but more so this year. At least it's making for exciting games.
No they aren't for them to barely beat GB without our top 3 WRs and terrible calls all game is quite laughable.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Jordysghost wrote: ?
Don't ever call out a Viking fan for biatching about officiating :lol: You've done enough tonight to last a season. Get over it they lost :yawn:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Purple bruise wrote: Don't ever call out a Viking fan for biatching abbout officiating :lol:
If you lose a game on terrible calls like the that non TD TD tonight, I won't I assure you.

Furthermore, I have never once called one out for complaining about officials.